The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto-Sleeper Sussex on TV 7pm Tonight

5 posters

Go down

Auto-Sleeper Sussex on TV 7pm Tonight Empty Auto-Sleeper Sussex on TV 7pm Tonight

Post by ASOF Staff Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Inspiration and quality abound, the Exclusive Sussex BB is the County Range sister of the award-winning Auto-Sleepers Windrush. Coming with the usual County Range high levels of specification and build quality, this latest model based on the Peugeot long wheel base chassis is a true 4 berth model, sleeping and travelling 4 in comfort.

Tune into the Caravan Channel Tonight

The Caravan Channel is Europe’s original, continuously produced TV show for the caravan & motorhoming community. Presented by respected caravan journalist Phil Widdows and motorhoming expert Andy Harris, the show regularly reviews caravans, motorhomes & campsites to keep enthusiasts abreast of all the industry’s latest developments. Tonight Andy Harris takes a closer look at the much talked about Sussex BB in a review not to be missed!

Tune into Sky Channel 231 or Freesat Chanel 402 at 7pm tonight to find out all you need to know about this Exclusive model.

If you miss the review tonight don't worry as the review will be repeated on the following days:

* Friday 23rd March 6pm
* Sunday 27th March 7pm
* Monday 28th March 7pm
* Friday 30th March 6pm

Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Auto-Sleeper Sussex on TV 7pm Tonight Empty Re: Auto-Sleeper Sussex on TV 7pm Tonight

Post by CC Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Did anyone see this? I switched on about 3/4 through and must have missed it rolleyes

I always liked Chris Gosling but don't think he's on the caravan channel anymore... retired last year I understand, shame because he follows ASOF on Twitter and could have given the forum a mention, we always miss the golden opportunity's winks

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Auto-Sleeper Sussex on TV 7pm Tonight Empty Re: Auto-Sleeper Sussex on TV 7pm Tonight

Post by roli Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:01 pm

you got a few more programs to see it CC - this week and next
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by eggnog Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Seeing as how I'm poor and humble, I don't not got no Satellite thingy 'so_sad'. However, as GooGoo is my friend this linky:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seems to have most of the channel content available to download. Perhaps worthy of wider dissemination?'bow'
eggnog
eggnog

Auto-Sleeper : Talisman

Back to top Go down

Post by deckie Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:37 am

eggnog wrote:Seeing as how I'm poor and humble, I don't not got no Satellite thingy 'so_sad'. However, as GooGoo is my friend this linky:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seems to have most of the channel content available to download. Perhaps worthy of wider dissemination?'bow'

Fanks four dat Eggnog, jus wot eye kneded allthumbz

Brian

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

Back to top Go down