The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adrian Flux Insurance For Motorhomes

+10
jetty
Bad Penny
peugeotboxer
gonromin
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
PLOUGHLIN
rgermain
daisy mae
Biscuit
Admin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adrian Flux Insurance For Motorhomes - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian Flux Insurance For Motorhomes

Post by groundhog Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:21 pm

A lot to do with where we live. Very low crime rate here
groundhog
groundhog
Donator
Donator

Auto-Sleeper : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Adrian Flux Insurance For Motorhomes - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian Flux Insurance For Motorhomes

Post by Bad Penny Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:55 pm

Hi ploughlin.  My insurance is now with Comfort and just received my Green Card from them. They told me they would  send one by first class post, in the period  21 days before departure, true to form they did.
Bad Penny
Bad Penny
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : Ex Broadway owner
Vehicle Year : 2014 mod

Back to top Go down

Post by fulhamsteve Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:20 pm

hi all.
I have last week insured my Mildred with Adrian Flux and have been pleased with their service up to now. having read this thread I checked on my new insurer which is ERS, am I correct in assuming this is equity red star? I have googled them and never read such bad reviews in 51 non accident years of motoring, so bad are these reviews it has made me extremely worried about what would happen in the event of a breakdown, accident or theft.
am I being paranoid? I have no experience with dealing with theft or accidents as 45 years of trucking has made me extremely experienced, but the spate daily of motorhome thefts is worrying, my Mildred is my life!!
can anyone put my mind at rest please? although im within my 14 day cooling off period, I specifically wanted to go with Flux, but the ers reviews are frightening!
regards to all.
steve.
fulhamsteve
fulhamsteve
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : executive
Vehicle Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:57 pm

I wonder why they put you with ERS. I'm with Adrian Flux and last year they put me with Allianz , this year Allianz have been taken over by LV and Adrian Flux have put me with Highway who are part of LV. I'm sorry I can't put your mind at rest as I had bad experience with ERS several years ago and have refused to ever go with them again. C&CC used to only use ERS so I would never go through C&CC although they may have changed insurer since.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by fulhamsteve Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:48 am

hi, well I paid it on the day so will plod on. my contract is with Adrian Flux and will rely on their expertise and good name in the event of any mishap.As ever I will be plodding around in Mildred at snails pace with eagle eyes!!
regards
steve.
fulhamsteve
fulhamsteve
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : executive
Vehicle Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:55 am

I'll be mindful to ask at renewal time as to who they will be putting me with then. I will point out that my bad experience was with their valuation following a write-off (no fault of mine) , there is no negotiation.  Accidents, as with a lot of insurers,  are dealt with by an accident management company not the insurers themselves. Don't know if Adrian Flux have their own accident handling team.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2