The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Production Run

3 posters

Go down

Production Run Empty Production Run

Post by David Marsh Sat May 30, 2015 6:36 pm

I've just looked through the 257 pages of the members to try and satisfy myself the number of Sandhurst owners. I found a total of ten besides myself and maybe some of those vehicles could well have moved on to some of the ten owners registered.
What I'm really trying to find out is this, how many Auto-Sleeper Sandhurst models were produced?
I have to say in all honesty that we haven't had a single problem with our Sandhurst, which speaks volumes for the model. I know that some said at the time that they were slightly a bit more expensive than others but we've found it a really good purchase as it's cost us nowt other than the purchase price.
Regards to one and all.
David Marsh
David Marsh

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper : Burford Duo
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Production Run Empty Re: Production Run

Post by Shuggiegreen Sat May 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Does that model allow for 2 single beds or is it only a double you can have
Shuggiegreen
Shuggiegreen

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL
Vehicle Year : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by David Marsh Sat May 30, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi Shuggiegreen,

We use ours with the double bed but at times we have set it up as two singles. We prefer the double bed mode though but the option is there for singles. Whichever way, they're both just fine and very comfortable.

Regards,

David.
David Marsh
David Marsh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy mae Sat May 30, 2015 9:13 pm

A friend has one and is very pleased with it, that is one model that I like, mainly for the washroom and kitchen .I am sure his is the VW base, which is the one I would have if I ever changed, not likely though.

Dr. Seuss
daisy mae
daisy mae
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Hampshire Topaz
Vehicle Year : 2008 98

Back to top Go down

Post by David Marsh Sat May 30, 2015 9:33 pm

It is a lovely motorhome daisy mae. We had to downsize when my licence was due for revue and so we looked and we looked and we looked. We've had Mercedes based motorhomes for many a year and in my honest opinion there isn't anything to touch them. But on looking at the small offerings that were available at the time we decided on the VW aith the ALKO chassis. It's really good and drives like a car. We are always on the lookout for something different and so first thing for us other than having to be Mercedes based, again, will be going back to a fixed bed. There are always compromises to make no matter what model is chosen.

Regards,

David
David Marsh
David Marsh

Male

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum