The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orian Saturn

2 posters

Go down

Orian Saturn Empty Orian Saturn

Post by zappy61 Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:25 am

Hi All,
Has anyone got an Orian Saturn? (or Midas the AS equivelent) I have never seen another one in the three years we have had her and I don't think many were built. They came along just as the the new alko chassis came out with the new 2.2 engine and I think they were discontinued. We love her though, and we always think she looks the part on any site. We have had a few niggles but all put right by AS. Made a lot of improvements myself (see my blog) including fitting a microwave oven, Self seeking TV dome, an electric convector heater which is controlled by a portable temperature controller. This means you can set back the night temperature to background warmth and increase it before you get out of bed, a little lazy perhaps but really works well. can also set it to 5 deg for frost protection. I think I will include the installation on my blog with photos.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 83
Auto-Sleeper : Orian Saturn

Back to top Go down

Orian Saturn Empty Re: Orian Saturn

Post by CC Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:44 am

Hello Zappy

Dont know much about this vehicle at all, but some photos of your improvments posted here may be an interesting read for our other members, and may well prove helpful to others agree3

CC
CC
CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down