The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo Faulty Control Panel

3 posters

Go down

Nuevo Faulty Control Panel Empty Nuevo Faulty Control Panel

Post by Nuevo II EK Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Our nearly 1 year old Nuevo II EK has developed a problem with the control panel although the fresh water tank is full it bleaps and shows Fresh Water Tank 0% Full when the pump is switched on , and also when you operate the sink taps again it keeps bleaping and the water level is shewn as 0% full if you keep turning the taps on and off it seems to rectify itself until the next time . We popped into Marquis on the way by the other week and they re-booted the panel but on our last 3 week trip to France it has been worse then before the re-boot . And also sometimes when you switch the water pumps on the pump runs continually until again you keep switching it on and off , so possibly the two problems are related to a faulty control panel.
I will be interested to hear if anyone else has expeirenced the same problem.
Nuevo II EK
Nuevo II EK

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo II EK Now Sold

Back to top Go down

Nuevo Faulty Control Panel Empty Re: Nuevo Faulty Control Panel

Post by CC Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Did you ever get this issue sorted out? I know your Nuevo is only a year old, but I was reading recently that they had a lot of control panel failures on the early Nuevo II models, it was mentioned that one customer had his replaced four times!! They made a lighthearted comment about it being replaced in as many trips, not so bad if it's under warranty but another area for concern when buying a used model confused0

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Nuevo Faulty Control Panel Empty Re: Nuevo Faulty Control Panel

Post by Nuevo II EK Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Yesterday 4th Oct we had the habitation checks done at Marquis Northants and they also had a good look at the water / control panel problem , they found that a wire on the fresh water tank 75% sensor had chafed on the chassis and the bare wire was upsetting the control panel settings and readings .They have fixed the chafed wire tested the system which they say now seems ok , but they also drained down the system so as yet I have not had chance to re-fill and check for myself , but I will keep you posted, up!
Nuevo II EK
Nuevo II EK

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo II EK Now Sold

Back to top Go down

Nuevo Faulty Control Panel Empty Control panel

Post by borastone Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Hi
I have a Lancashire ES April 2011.
We get the same problem.
Once the beep starts and water says 0% press the middle button on the right hand side of the panel. This will stop the beeps etc until you next switch the power off. (Marquis at Tewkesbury did not seem keen to get involved)
With regards to pump running, we also get this, you need to adjust the pressure switch ours is under the drawer under the wardrobe, not easy but can be managed.
Hope this helps
smile!
borastone
borastone

Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire ES

Back to top Go down