The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maypole Motorhome Cover - Leisure Outlet

2 posters

Go down

Maypole Motorhome Cover - Leisure Outlet Empty Maypole Motorhome Cover - Leisure Outlet

Post by mikebro Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm looking for a winter cover for the Symbol and saw a very reasonably priced cover on the Leisure Outlet website. It calls itself the Maypole, and claims to be water-resistant and breathable etc.

http://www.leisureoutlet.com/caravans-and-motorhomes/Full-Motorhome-Covers/Maypole-Breathable-Motorhome-Cover_2.html

Thanks in advance  smile! 

Mikebro
mikebro
mikebro

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2001

Back to top Go down

Maypole Motorhome Cover - Leisure Outlet Empty Re: Maypole Motorhome Cover - Leisure Outlet

Post by ian Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:40 am

I had one. It was green and quite a heavy 'breathable material'.

It certainly kept the rain out.

It was vulnerable to tearing which proved to be a problem particularly in high winds but then it wasn't fitted to the shape of my executive.

Hope that helps  Ian
ian
ian

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Executive

Back to top Go down

Maypole Motorhome Cover - Leisure Outlet Empty Re: Maypole Motorhome Cover - Leisure Outlet

Post by mikebro Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks Ian. I think I will get one. It's an awful lot cheaper than anything else I can find and it sounds like it's reasonable quality. We get a lot of snow up here, and I need something to stop all the melt going into the engine compartment over the winter.

Rgds

Mikebro
mikebro
mikebro

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:51 pm

Have a look on ebay. The same company is selling the same cover but at a cheaper price and it includes postage.

Link:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390648109670?var=660157743739&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I may join you at that price 

Cheers Ian up!
ian
ian

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Executive

Back to top Go down