The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why why why

4 posters

Go down

Why why why Empty Why why why

Post by Shubberdog Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:39 pm

why is it that children and wives can turn light on but find it impossible to turn them off? why do wives keep up there  incessant talking when we are reading and why when I say "shut up you silly tart cant you see I'm reading?" dose she get the hump for about a week?
Shubberdog
Shubberdog

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Talisman+Trident

Back to top Go down

Why why why Empty Re: Why why why

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:52 pm

9 views and no answer. No I'm not brave enough either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutto Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Oh, go on then!!wave 

Why do wives ask a question when we are concentrating on something like this Forum; and then interpret the grunt we give in response as a definite "Yes!" of "No!" depending on what they wanted to hear?confused3 

The next time the subject is raised it is when we are informed that we "promised" to do something after "talking about it"!tap_fingers 

As I typed this response it has just happened.  Apparently earlier today I "promised" to "immediately" move some new photographs of our great-granddaughter from email to the dedicated Photo Album on the iPad and SWMBO has now gone to bed in a huff!tap_fingers 

This is one of the photographs!

Why why why Photo-9_zpsa744f523

Best regards,
drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Post by hillwalker Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Ian, always wondered what you looked like up! 

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting on the patio, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn. 

Cheryl from next door saw us and was so upset that she came over and yelled at me, "You lazy sod! Sitting there drinking beer while your poor wife pushes that ancient lawn mower around! Get up and give her a break!"

I thought 'Women!' Took another swig from my stubby, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my sunnies, stared directly at this nosey cow and told her in no uncertain terms to mind her own business. I told her my wife had green fingers and that she really enjoyed gardening. 

But after a few days I felt really bad, so I went out and bought her a ride-on mower -just to show my sensitive side. I'm really proud of the deal I got and also very proud that my wife can now sit down while mowing the lawn. Yes guys, weshould take good care of our wives... Then maybe they'll take good care of us. 

I've attached a picture below...hope it comes through OK

Why why why Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f2%5f535513%5fACRUfbwAAUOTT7vw6g2LWGwxvH4&pid=2

I KNOW - I'M TOO BLOODY SOFT WITH HER. SHE'LL PROBABLY WANT GEARS ON IT NEXT!!

"H"

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:38 am

Well I'm shocked at some of the misogynist views on this forum today. Men you don't know how lucky you are!

My biggest disappointment is that being deaf I sometimes leave my hearing aids switched off and don't manage to catch
everything my sweet wife asks or says. It's an even bigger disappointment because also as I'm getting older I don't always remember
what it is she has asked me to do.

We share everything together and I can't imagine a life without her. She often asks when I'm half asleep in my chair dreaming 'what is that smile on your face?' For those men on the forum happily married like me you'll know what it was I was dreaming about smile!  

Anyway I've said my piece and I'm just going to make my sweetheart a coffee.

There's nothing she likes more in the morning than a cup of coffee and catching up with what's been happening on the forum. winks 

Ian
ian
ian

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Shubberdog Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am

Hillwalker you are all hart a sit and ride no less I remember when I was a child my Mother went out on her hands and knees to cut the grass with scissors and when my father got her a secondhand push mower she was so happy she cried
Shubberdog
Shubberdog

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Talisman+Trident

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum