The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bargain on waterproof bags

3 posters

Go down

Bargain on waterproof bags Empty Bargain on waterproof bags

Post by Paulwest55 Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Have you seen the offer on chair bags from riversway fits recliner ideal to stow on bike rack and easy to just zip up .I got the two for £20 offer (or£12.95) each they arrived today and because our chairs lafumas without the leg rest bits two fit into one bag .really good qaulity and vaule for money.
Paulwest55
Paulwest55
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Bargain on waterproof bags Empty Re: Bargain on waterproof bags

Post by mgm Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Paulwest55 wrote:Have you seen the offer on chair bags from riversway fits recliner ideal to stow on bike rack and easy to just zip up .I got the two for £20 offer (or£12.95) each they arrived today and because our chairs lafumas without the leg rest bits two fit into one bag .really good qaulity and vaule for money.

Are these WATERPROOF, doesn't say so on the website....
mgm
mgm

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Pollensa

Back to top Go down

Bargain on waterproof bags Empty Bags

Post by Paulwest55 Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:11 pm

It doesn't say they are waterproof but they look and feel like they are, ah! The wife has just run some water on one of them and it ran off and did not go through so I guess they are.
The company is:

Kampa.co.uk

And it says on the packaging :

Keep your relaxer chair clean and scratch free. Suitable for Kampa relaxers will fit other relaxer chairs of a similar design.

We bought two bags on offer, but because our chairs don't have the leg rest bit, both chairs fitted in one bag with bags of room.

Hope this helps, we are pleased with them. up!
Paulwest55
Paulwest55
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Bargain on waterproof bags Empty chairs

Post by shelldrake Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:13 pm

I bunngy them to the back of the passenger seat and they are one of the first thing out once the Moroccan mat is laid That's carried strapped to the bike rack with the 2 bikes. NOT everyone's choice I admit but it works for me OK and it keeps them clean at no cost!!!.
shelldrake
shelldrake

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Sigma

Back to top Go down