The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coachbuilt damp repairs & remedy work

3 posters

Go down

Coachbuilt damp repairs & remedy work Empty Coachbuilt damp repairs & remedy work

Post by viv1 Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 20:30

Hi everyone, I have unfortunately had to book my Vivanti into Crossleys coachwork repairs at Leyland in a months time for repairs to a side panel which has historical damp due to a faulty window rubber, does anybody have any experience of their work just to put my mind at rest!!
Viv1
viv1
viv1

Male

Auto-Sleeper : VIVANTI

Back to top Go down

Coachbuilt damp repairs & remedy work Empty Re: Coachbuilt damp repairs & remedy work

Post by Dutto Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 0:24

Hi there,

I don't have any personal experiences but as they've been on the go since 1969 they must be doing something right! up!

I suggest you check out their website on:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It looks quite reassuring, especially as they are currently looking to recruit new staff.

Best regards,
drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Coachbuilt damp repairs & remedy work Empty Re: Coachbuilt damp repairs & remedy work

Post by Silver Slurper Thu 24 Jan 2013 - 22:53

I used Crossleys last year after a wall jumped out as I was reversing. Fortunately the insurance covered the £5,000 repair. I was very pleased with the workmanship, timescale and the polite and helpful staff that I dealt with. I would recommend them to anyone, so I hope you recieve as good a service as I did.
Silver Slurper
Silver Slurper

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Orian Zeta

Back to top Go down