The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bicycle Rack for Auto Sleeper Palermo

Go down

Bicycle Rack for Auto Sleeper Palermo Empty Bicycle Rack for Auto Sleeper Palermo

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:33 am

Hi Again,
Can anyone suggest the correct bike rack for an Auto Sleeper Palermo.
Many Thanks wave
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bicycle Rack for Auto Sleeper Palermo Empty Re: Bicycle Rack for Auto Sleeper Palermo

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2011 2:12 am

Hello Doreen and welcome to the forum smile!

Some of our other members may be able to give you advice regarding bike racks, but in the meantime have you taken a look at the Fiamma racks?

Here is a link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can also get these through JohnsCross Motorhomes (a forum member) and if you enter "Autosleeper" at checkout this will entitle you to a 5% discount

Link here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Bicycle Rack for Auto Sleeper Palermo Empty Re: Bicycle Rack for Auto Sleeper Palermo

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Hi
I have a standard Fiamma bike rack that fits level and just above either side of the back window, with the lower fittings going inside the moulded slot near the bottom of the back.
If you want more info, I can photograph it for you. It was fitted by my supplier.
If your rear fixed bed is anything but perfect, drop me a line; the original bed has a design fault.
Alan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down