The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphony + Duetto @ Woodhill Park nr Cromer

Go down

Symphony + Duetto @ Woodhill Park nr Cromer Empty Symphony + Duetto @ Woodhill Park nr Cromer

Post by CC Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:10 am

Spotted a Symphony & a Duetto both pitched up at Woodhill Park campsite at East Runton on the A149 Sheringham to Cromer coast road, been there for the past two to three days but noticed the Duetto had moved away from the road to the opposite end of the site this afternoon when passing by (unless it's a different Duetto) Wonder if either are "Auto-Sleeper Owners Forum" members boo

Woodhill Park frequently has an assortment of Auto Sleepers mostly Symphony & Harmony vans, not many times I pass when I don't see some but can't access the site to leave cards very easily unfortunately.

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Symphony + Duetto @ Woodhill Park nr Cromer Empty Re: Symphony + Duetto @ Woodhill Park nr Cromer

Post by CC Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:31 am

Both the Duetto and Symphony still pitched up at Woodhill, but this morning there was also an Orion Zeta (Nuevo) as well.

One of these days someone will say "That was me!" hugegrins (can live in hope anyway) rolleyes

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down