The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paint colour code for Nuevo II 2011?

+5
DuxDeluxe
Nuevo II EK
CC
breakaleg
moggyminor1966
9 posters

Go down

Paint colour code for Nuevo II 2011? Empty Paint colour code for Nuevo II 2011?

Post by moggyminor1966 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Can anyone tell me the correct Peugeot paint name and colour code for the white paint on the front wings. Also does anyone know the paint colour name and code for the front panel round the grill which I assume is what A/S spray? confused3
moggyminor1966
moggyminor1966

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : None

Back to top Go down

Paint colour code for Nuevo II 2011? Empty Re: Paint colour code for Nuevo II 2011?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:47 am

Hi
Pretty sure the white paint is the standard Peugeot Blanc Banquise P3WP smile! . Can't help with the other. I'm sure someone else on the forum will know.

John
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Paint colour code for Nuevo II 2011? Empty Re: Paint colour code for Nuevo II 2011?

Post by breakaleg Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:49 am

mines bianca white
Pete
breakaleg
breakaleg

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo Ek
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Our Nuevo is definitely Bianca White... (as Hoopman says it's also sometimes known as Blanc Banquise) If you look underneath the bonnet Moggy you should see a sticker with the paint colour and code (is on ours) The grey is Aircraft Grey and I have the paint code written down as Mark at the Auto-Sleeper service centre gave it to me recently, will see if I can find it and come back to you.

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by moggyminor1966 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:07 pm

CruizingComet wrote:Our Nuevo is definitely Bianca White... (as Hoopman says it's also sometimes known as Blanc Banquise) If you look underneath the bonnet Moggy you should see a sticker with the paint colour and code (is on ours) The grey is Aircraft Grey and I have the paint code written down as Mark at the Auto-Sleeper service centre gave it to me recently, will see if I can find it and come back to you.

CC

Thanks CC I have ordered a set of X250 specific Hella DRL's and want to get the black surround sprayed either white or I thought perhaps match it to the grey so it blends in. Hope you can find the code for the Aircraft Grey.
moggyminor1966
moggyminor1966

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:42 pm

Think I would do them in the white myself, but either would look better than the black.... where did you get the Hella's I could only find them on eBay via a German seller?

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by moggyminor1966 Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:00 pm

CruizingComet wrote:Think I would do them in the white myself, but either would look better than the black.... where did you get the Hella's I could only find them on eBay via a German seller?

I got them on eBay from Germany WHR-Online and saved a bit with the exchange rate. smile!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
moggyminor1966
moggyminor1966

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Will look forward to seeing them fitted Moggy up!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuevo II EK Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:40 am

Each to their own but £175 for a bit of Bling is not for me a big white motorhome isnt exactley invisible .I have a new VW Polo and the running lights are on all the time and I am getting fed up with people flashing me thinking I have left my lights on , but without knowing which fuse to remove I am stuck with the damn things on.
Nuevo II EK
Nuevo II EK

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo II EK Now Sold

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:49 am

Really don't understand why some folk are so against daytime running lights, especially as they are first and foremost a safety feature scratch head if you bought a new Auto-Sleeper motorhome today they come with DRL's fitted as standard, really cant see the big deal.... if you have DRL's and you are getting flashed Nuevo II EK then is there no way you can adjust them? of course it could just be other motorists ignorance, not realising they are DRL's (don't worry they'll get the message eventually) The ones I fitted are fully adjustable and despite concerns that I might get flashed (as they are extremely bright IMO) I've had no problems so far with oncoming drivers flashing me but I've yet to drive at twilight or night time so will see, but with headlamps on they dim to half the brightness so time will tell... as for disconnecting them or disabling them I would think about the legalities of doing this as I always understood if you have lights fitted by law they must be in a working state?

CC

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DuxDeluxe Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 pm

I think that people can view DRL's in a negative light (if you will excuse the pun) as they are associated with over achieving sales reps in their Audi / whatever. Certainly the feeling that I get, and I pick up my new car in two weeks time with some very bright DRL's. We will all get used to them eventually but I will not be fitting them to the van anytime soon.........
DuxDeluxe
DuxDeluxe
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : Ex Broadway Crown

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Moggy.... sorry for delay getting back to you, checked the code Mark at AS gave me and it simply states Aircraft Grey N34/N209

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by moggyminor1966 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:44 pm

CruizingComet wrote:Moggy.... sorry for delay getting back to you, checked the code Mark at AS gave me and it simply states Aircraft Grey N34/N209

Thanks CC going to paint them white but handy to know the other code.
moggyminor1966
moggyminor1966

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PennyandDerek Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Halfords can't make up the colour from the codes that CC gave us from AS.
Their system primarily requires a manufacturer's name.
Can anybody throw some light on a manufacturer's name(it's not Peugeot or BLMC) or preferably the four digit RAL code?

Derek
PennyandDerek
PennyandDerek
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES Lowline
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:41 am

Derek
Just a thought you could contact Cheltenham Laminates who make all the GRP shells and grey plastic trims for A/S .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They repaired a grey moulding on our Nuevo

John

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 am

The colour and code needed for mixing is BS627 Light Aircraft Grey
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by grasscutter Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:26 am

Word of warning! I ordered a spray can of BS627 Light Aircraft Grey via the web (MartinBrownPaints) and have to say that the grey had a distinctly bluish hue. Makes sense I suppose for sky camouflage, but against the rather flat grey of our van's skirt not right at all. I am pretty sure I gave it a good enough shake before use. Luckily my repair was an insignificant 2 inch tear on the underside almost hidden by the step so it is hardly seen. The moral is to buy your paint where you can test it first. G
grasscutter
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : sigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Mariner Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:31 pm

I ordered a 300ml aerosol of BS627 Light Aircraft Grey from Colour Right Paints Ltd, Wimbourne, Dorset Tel. 01929 472255. With postage it cost £16.74 and was a perfect match.
Ancient Mariner
Ancient Mariner

Male

Member Age : 83
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:53 am

Cant remember the size, but it was a large aerosol of LAG/BS627£9 something from a small local company P&M Panels, mixed it while I waited. Good shake and its not a bad match considering the van will be 5 years old im March
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by PennyandDerek Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Roli,
Many thanks for the info. - BS627.
A very, very nice man at Halfords found that code immediately and I am now the proud owner of a little bottle thing of touch up paint.
Brilliant.

Derek
PennyandDerek
PennyandDerek
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES Lowline
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down