The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information wanted

3 posters

Go down

Information wanted Empty Information wanted

Post by Stella Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:50 pm

Hi , I have just purchased a 51 plate T4 Trooper, and have noticed that the Master breaker is jammed in the off position, I have tried pressing the reset but nothing happens. I am looking for a replacement item either identical or a suitable one to swop out. I have tried to find the control panel part number etc, but have had no luck. If any member out there could help with any of the above information I would be extremely grateful. 

Information wanted Contro11
Stella
Stella

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2001

Back to top Go down

Information wanted Empty Re: Information wanted

Post by Paulmold Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:25 pm

If you remove the panel you probably will find a label 'Bonus plug-in system' on the back. Bonus Electrical are still trading so an approach to them may bring up something. Otherwise you could contact Apuljack Engineers who may be able to help.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Information wanted Empty Re: Information wanted

Post by Roopert Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:47 pm

The subject of the combined switch/MCB has been raised before, so a forum search may help.

IIRC a few years ago I found the name of the original manufacturer and an alternative, as the originals have not been made for years. If replacements are available, you are likely to find them at a supplier such as RS components or CPC Farnell.
Roopert
Roopert

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down