The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale refurbished trailer

Go down

For Sale refurbished  trailer  Empty For Sale refurbished trailer

Post by LobbyLudd Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:49 pm

Built to my own specification several years ago by a trailer company based in Poole, Dorset to tow behind my 1997cc Nuevo ,l hence requested as unbraked as not needing or requiring more than the M.A.M. for an unbraked and not wanting the hassle of brake servicing.  This sturdy and useful trailer has always towed with great stability up to maximum trailer towing speeds on a motorway. 
This trailer has just been thoroughly refurbished throughout prior to sale to any  potential second owner in order  to be assured that it is safe and immediately ready to use. 
Among items checked and work carried out as required as follows :-
x4 Brand new tyres plus a good one on te side mounted spare wheel,
Brand new 18mm thick best exterior grade py floor underside and all edges several bitumen  coats - Internal floor area several coats yacht varnish - x4 new heavy duty anchor points - Drop tail board - any welding etc. required carried out to a high professional standard - Thick grade tilt cover refurbished and fitted with abs lasic corner protectors - New lights and electics/ wiring/ plug etc. - 
Internal load area Floor 8ftx4ft , centre height 56inches , side height 54inches .

Looking to sell for £1400.00 ( or a 'sensible' offer will be considered ) to cover trailer and cost of complete refurb . Viewing recommended if looking for this type and spec of trailer.   Message me if you would like photos as I cannot work out how include any photos on this post .

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

For Sale refurbished  trailer  Empty Photos now on Gumtree

Post by LobbyLudd Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:26 pm

An easy way to now see 7 photos of my trailer (if anyone at all interested) have now been posted on an ad on Gumtree , The ad seems to simply appear if you just search for '4 wheel trailers for sale'   Best regards  up!

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down