The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dometiic Freshjet 1100 for sale

3 posters

Go down

Dometiic Freshjet 1100 for sale Empty Dometiic Freshjet 1100 for sale

Post by KMRTOPAZ Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:38 pm

For sale, used Dometic Aircon unit removed from my Warwick Duo Aug 25th this year in good working order, to be replaced by Mini Heki 400 skylight.
Label on the unit shows date of manufacture as 2018 two years after manufacture date of my Warwick in 2016. I purchased the vehicle early 2020. Since purchase the unit has been run for a few minutes on four occasions to test function. First at date of purchase in 3/ 2020, second at first annual hab. service 03/ 2021, third at hab. service 4/2022, and finally Aug. 25/2022 just prior to removal. Performed correctly at each test run.

It is now stored in my workshop on a simple wooden frame, connected to mains voltage and tested again(!) after removal. Now  available for demonstration to any potential purchaser . Includes original installation instructions and owner's operation booklet plus remote control unit.

To install you will need to cut a 400mm square hole and run a 230v fused mains link. It does not require 12v supply. It sits on a rubber seal which is still in good condition and does not require additional roof sealant. It was simple (but heavy) to remove and can be re-installed without fear of leaksge. 

I am asking £400 cash and collect from CW11  Sandbach.  In extremis, I could offer to deliver at a reasonable distance, after viewing, testing and payment.  PM me for a telephone number for furDometiic Freshjet 1100 for sale L1020310ther information as required.

I will attempt to include a few photographs here. If I fail I could e'mail photos direct to interested party!
KMRTOPAZ
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 91
Auto-Sleeper : Topaz T5
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

Dometiic Freshjet 1100 for sale Empty Re: Dometiic Freshjet 1100 for sale

Post by Dungo Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:15 am

Hi,  I'm interested in this unit could you pm me as i don't seem to be able to contact you thanks.
Dungo
Dungo

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:25 am

Dungo wrote:Hi,  I'm interested in this unit could you pm me as i don't seem to be able to contact you thanks.
You can't use the PM system until you reach a certain number of posts although I see you joined 3 years ago.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by KMRTOPAZ Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:35 pm

This aircon unit is NOW SOLD
Keith
KMRTOPAZ