The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiamma Ultra Box 500 with fittings

2 posters

Go down

Fiamma Ultra Box 500 with fittings Empty Fiamma Ultra Box 500 with fittings

Post by j8snl Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:37 pm

For Sale - Used Fiamma Ultra Box 500 including all fittings. 
This storage box holds 500 litres capacity and easily attaches to the bicycle rack on your motorhome increasing storage space.

This is the largest Fiamma Ultra Box you can buy and will retail at around £500

It needs to be collected from my location in Armadale, West Lothian (5 minutes from J4 M8) I'm looking for £200.
Fiamma Ultra Box 500 with fittings Screen10

From the Fiamma Website:
Made from top quality ABS-PLUS to provide high resistance and protection against impacts, weather conditions and ultra violet sun rays. It is co-extruded and has water tight foam seals and flexible luggage netting. Smooth up and down lid motion, thanks to the air assisted opening.

Specification:
Dimensions open cm: 147 (L) x 83 (W) x 103 (H).
Dimensions closed cm: 147 (L) x 58 (W) x 70 (H).
Volume: 500L
Weight: 17kg
Complete with installation kit
Color: Polar White.

Compatibility:
Can be fitted to most rear mounted Fiamma Carry Bikes except those with offset rails. In other words it can be fitted to rear mounted Carry Bikes on Motorhome, Caravan and Campervan or Van Conversion with single rear door. DO NOT FIT to van conversion or campervan with double rear doors. Make sure to stay within the load limit for your bike rack.

Can be fitted to:
Carry Bike Pro, Pro M and Pro C*
Carry Bike Pro special version Inc. Pro Hymer, Pro Autotrail, Pro Knaus, Pro Trigano and L80
Carry Bike UL and CL
REAR MOUNTED Carry Bike Caravan inc Caravan Hobby, Caravan Universal and Simple Plus 200
Carry Bike for VW T2, T3 (T25), T4 and T5, Mercedes Viano and Vito, Vauxhall Vivaro / Renault Trafic and Ford Transit WITH SINGLE REAR DOOR
j8snl
j8snl

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK TB LP
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Fiamma Ultra Box 500 with fittings Empty Re: Fiamma Ultra Box 500 with fittings

Post by Taurian Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:51 pm

That's cheap - I paid 300 of eBay for mine!
Taurian
Taurian

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman Anniversary
Vehicle Year : 2004

Back to top Go down

Fiamma Ultra Box 500 with fittings Empty Now Sold

Post by j8snl Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:48 pm

Taurian wrote:That's cheap - I paid 300 of eBay for mine!

Yeah it probably was to be honest. Don’t have a need for it now as changing the motorhome next week and the new one has a garage. 

So I just put it up in a few places. Had several people between Gumtree and Facebook Marketplace get in touch quickly and no eBay fees to pay. 

So it’s now gone. First person who came to look took it, could probably have got more and could have sold it 4 times tonight but happy with that and someone else will get good use for a reasonable price. allthumbz
j8snl
j8snl

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK TB LP
Vehicle Year : 2016

Peatlander 2 likes this post

Back to top Go down