The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smart Tow Kit / 'Tow-Tough' A-Frame

Go down

Smart Tow Kit / 'Tow-Tough' A-Frame Empty Smart Tow Kit / 'Tow-Tough' A-Frame

Post by 12MS Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:24 pm

Hi There, 

I'm selling a Smart Tow Kit from Tow-A-Frame / 'Tow Tough' model. 

Spec & link below.  Also pictured below. 

This was purchased from Smart Tow Alan @ Towaframe & used perhaps 3 times, before my Dad became unwell. 

Selling for £700 ONO.  Pick up from Camberley, Surrey or I can organise delivery for an additional cost.

Contact me on 07938 652 756 if you are interested. 

https://www.towaframe.com/product/tow-tough/

Tow TOUGH
£2,849.00 INC VAT
The Tow Tough lightweight manual A frame weighs 8 Kg, its simple tough box section tube design is manually extended for towing and manually retracted after use, simple, easy to use, lightweight – with a passivated zinc protective finish.
The price includes the TOWtough manual aligning A Frame, Electronic Vacuum Power Braking System and fitting to your car.
Fitted price £2849 inc vat at selected install centres
[Tow TOUGH] MANUAL leg lightweight ruggedized A Frame + Electronic Power Braking & Fitting

• [size=13]Description
    [/size]

• Quality ALKO type approved hitch unit with soft dock -the soft cushioning surface of the Soft-Dock provides effective protection against scratching the rear of the towing vehicle and reduces injuries from impact with the hitch. Al-ko quality made steel hitch rated to 1600kg.

• Passivated zinc finish protect against corrosion – simple to maintain

• Tow A Frame decals and conspicuity tape help keep the unit visible for safety

• Headstock has 2 addition holes for D pins to be used to locate the cables securely and tidy.

• Lightweight 8kg

• Extended length 110cm

• Folded length 80cm

• Rated up to 1100kg

Smart Tow Kit / 'Tow-Tough' A-Frame Screen10
12MS
12MS

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Ford Windsor Auto-Sl
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down