The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiamma privacy room, 3m

Go down

Fiamma privacy room, 3m Empty Fiamma privacy room, 3m

Post by milleplod Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:08 am

This has had very little use - we bought it secondhand for a motorhome purchase that fell through, it's too big for the Autosleeper we bought! I don't know much about it as the ad we bought it from has long disappeared, but it's not the 'Zip' type - it's complete with all the bits needed to use it.

Collection only, we're close to junctions 29/30 of the M1 motorway. I don't mind driving to meet up somewhere if you're travelling.

£200.

Pete
milleplod
milleplod

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Executive
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Fiamma privacy room, 3m Empty Re: Fiamma privacy room, 3m

Post by milleplod Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:44 am

I've eventually got round to unpacking it and taking some pics if anybody's interested! They show the 2 sides, the 'front door' panel, various shots of the fastenings used, the poles and sample shots of lots of bits and pieces in a bag....ie there are more of each of them. It's blue and silver btw.

The side panels are approx. 1.9m on the edge that goes up to the side of the van.

As previously stated, I have no idea how it attaches/assembles, and there's nothing that I could see that identifies it as a particular model - there's zips here and there, panels with flyscreens that zip out, a right Krypton-factor affair. Fiamma privacy room, 3m Confused

£175 collected.

Pete
milleplod
milleplod

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Executive
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Fiamma privacy room, 3m Empty Re: Fiamma privacy room, 3m

Post by milleplod Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:09 pm

Now sold.
milleplod