The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo es

5 posters

Go down

Nuevo es Empty Nuevo es

Post by greetys Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:47 pm

We are considering purchasing a nuevo es 2009 4 berth,
We are looking for owners of the above to offer us any advice on this particular model
Pro and Cons

Many Thanks confused3
greetys
greetys

Male

Member Age : 65
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo

Back to top Go down

Nuevo es Empty Re-Nuevo es

Post by burlingtonboaby Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:25 am

Hi Greetys
I have sent you a p.m wave
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Nuevo es Empty Neuvo ES

Post by murph Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi Greetys,
Although ours is called Lancashire ES this is a Marquis special Neuvo and ours is the earlier series 1. Of the five motorhomes of various models we have owned I rate this the best of the 5, it is slightly shorter than the series 11 due to Peugeot/Fiat fitting an extra crumple zone in the bonnet of the post 2007 models this means slight extra overhang when parking in a car park. The washroom is much superior in the series 11 being an entirely different design with a swing wall and fold up basin to give more space than in ours. I do believe that the sliding seat system is the same and works well but watch the size of the overcab area, on ours it would be rather cramped for 2 adults or older teenagers though it is fine for 1 adult for short periods, or 2 smaller children. Ours has the 2.2 litre engine and though I am not a speed merchant I would suggest that many would find the 2 litre version underpowered, personally if I bought one with a 2 litre engine I would immedeatley have it remapped to give a bit of extra power.

Brian2

murph
murph

Male

Member Age : 86
Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire EK,ES.

Back to top Go down

Nuevo es Empty Re: Nuevo es

Post by greetys Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee we taken the plunge and we get our nuevo es in august smile! , carnt wait so exicted.
greetys
greetys

Male

Back to top Go down

Nuevo es Empty Re-Neuvo ES

Post by burlingtonboaby Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:14 pm

greetys wrote:Yipeeeeeeeeeeee we taken the plunge and we get our nuevo es in august smile! , carnt wait so exicted.

Hi Greetys
Thanks great, up! you wont be disappointed in your choice of model, we love ours, maybe see you up the coast sometime.

Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Nuevo es Empty New van

Post by The Chase Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:37 pm

Feel happy for you, we are still looking to find our Nuevo. This site is very good with members pitching in and helping.
Did you get it from a dealer ?.

Have fun.
John smile!
The Chase
The Chase

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : None

Back to top Go down

Nuevo es Empty New van

Post by The Chase Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Feel happy for you, we are still looking to find our Nuevo. This site is very good with members pitching in and helping.

Have fun.
John smile!
The Chase
The Chase

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : None

Back to top Go down

Post by greetys Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Yes we bought it from lowdhams nottingham branch, we traded our old motorhome in, easier then us trying sell it privately .
greetys
greetys

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by greetys Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:26 pm

John keep looking i am sure u will find what u r looking for, and yes this site is very helpfull I think many more questions will be asked by me when i get the van here smile!
greetys
greetys

Male

Back to top Go down

Nuevo es Empty Re- New Van

Post by burlingtonboaby Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 pm

The Chase wrote:Feel happy for you, we are still looking to find our Nuevo. This site is very good with members pitching in and helping.

Have fun.
John smile!

Hi Chase
Replied to your p.m earlier, checkout [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click the used vans section. 3 on at the moment, not sure if its your price range?
2008 Nuevo EK £33995
2007 Nuevo EK £28995
2004 Nuevo ES £24995
You can reserve a van for a refundable deposit of £250, they will bring it to your nearest Marquis dealership.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Nuevo es Empty Neuvo ES

Post by murph Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:13 am

Hi Chase,
Did you get my PM this time sent yesterday, the 2004 model in Boaby's post will be very similar to ours.

Brian2
murph
murph

Male

Back to top Go down

Nuevo es Empty Neuvo ES

Post by murph Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi Chase,
I have looked at the 2004 Nuevo on the Marquis website, same price they wanted for ours 2 years ago, but it has an awning and a bike rack which ours didnt, however it is higher mileage at 47000 (ours only had 1400) and it is 9 months earlier in the year. 47000 is not a high milage (these engines are designed to run for over 200,000 miles) but it does give an argument to try and beat them down, The milage does however indicate that it possibly has not been parked up every winter which does a vehicle more harm than good, commonly known as lazy van syndrome. It is now getting towards the time of the year when dealers will be trying to sell off thier stock before the winter when sales are low. So if you are interested bargain hard and you may be lucky.

Brian2
murph
murph

Male

Back to top Go down

Nuevo es Empty re-nuevo ES

Post by Sookey Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:10 pm

I spent a couple of months searching for a Nuevo and noticed Marquis have had the 2004 ES for sale for quite a long time - considering how quickly they usually go, I wonder what's 'wrong' with this one? scratch head . Perhaps it's just the upholstery colour, it seems rather dark and I know it was one of the reasons I decided against having a look at it. (and ended up with cream/beige upholstery - which I promptly covered up so Sookey doesnt get it dirty snigger )
Moira and Sookey
Sookey
Sookey
Donator
Donator

Female

Member Age : 71

Back to top Go down