The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorhome covers, windscreen covers and awnin

3 posters

Go down

Motorhome covers, windscreen covers and awnin Empty Motorhome covers, windscreen covers and awnin

Post by JennyC Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:09 pm

Reposting this as have realised there was a typo in the price for the windscreen covers, We would like them to be a bargain and it should have read £100.

We have this week sold our wonderful Malvern and sadly ended our era of Motorhoming. As we sold to a dealer we did not include the accessories in the sale. Hoping to find a new home for them here to another Malvern owner.

Pro Tec covers, heavy duty breathable ultimate protection for the motorhome, complete with storage bag. Taylor made for the Malvern with access door in the covers with easy fit system. Dark blue. Used for two seasons, excellent condition. £300.

Kampa Motor Air Ace 400XL Pro awning. Excellent condition, used approx 15 times. Complete with curtains and Kampa breathable carpets (dark blue). Excellent condition. £400.

Windscreen covers. Bespoke longer windscreen covers made by taylomade-covers.co.uk. Hand made in Yorkshire, to fit the 2008 onwards sprinter. Used for two seasons.  £100

Items are obviously bulky so delivery or collection would have to be arranged. We are in Colchester Essex, so contact for delivery/collection options.

Please contact if any further information needed or to make an offer.
JennyC
JennyC

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Malvern
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Motorhome covers, windscreen covers and awnin Empty Re: Motorhome covers, windscreen covers and awnin

Post by PWel88 Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:34 am

Hi, recently purchased a Malvern and interested in the protec cover and screen cover. Did your Malvern have a satellite dish and aerials on the roof? If so does the cover handle them ok?
Assuming the above is ok, would you consider an offer for both items if we collected…say £330 for both?
Thanks, Paul & Irene.
PWel88
PWel88

Male

Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Motorhome covers, windscreen covers and awnin Empty Re: Motorhome covers, windscreen covers and awnin

Post by JennyC Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:47 am

Hi Paul and Irene,
Our Malvern did have a tv aerial, but no satellite dish. It also had a bike rack. The covers are not extremely tight fitting so there is plenty of room and it does have the straps that would allow a bit more flexibility. We found that the covers kept the motorhome in perfect condition throughout the winter. We would accept £330.
Jenny
JennyC
JennyC

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Clubman Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:37 am

Hi Jenny c
I have a Worcester which is on a Mercedes Sprinter. I was told that the screen covers don't fit over the second door very well due to the overlap of the cab roof. Is this the case on your malvern. Also they say that the water runs down the inside of the door due to it not fitting correctly. I ask because I have been looking for a screen cover for a while but for the above reasons I have been reluctant to buy one.
Clubman
Clubman

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Worcester
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyC Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:00 am

Hi,
The covers are made for a Mercedes sprinter after 2008. Ours was a 2018 and they fitted perfectly. We never had an issue with any water anywhere. They were the perfect fix for us as they sorted out the internal condensation issue from the internal blinds.
Jenny
JennyC
JennyC

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Clubman Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:24 am

Hi, Jenny 
Thank you for your reply. Would you take £85 for it I live in the Midlands so collecting it would not really be possible. Would you be able to send it to me by courier and obviously I pay for delivery?
Clubman
Clubman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyC Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:38 am

Hi,
As you can see from the message trail I am waiting for someone to get back to me who is interested in the motorhome cover and the windscreen covers. I will let you know as soon as I know, I would expect that to be tomorrow. 
Jenny
JennyC
JennyC

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Clubman Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:42 am

Ok I understand. Thank you
Clubman
Clubman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyC Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:57 pm

PWel88 wrote:Hi, recently purchased a Malvern and interested in the protec cover and screen cover. Did your Malvern have a satellite dish and aerials on the roof? If so does the cover handle them ok?
Assuming the above is ok, would you consider an offer for both items if we collected…say £330 for both?
Thanks, Paul & Irene.
Our Malvern did have a tv aerial, but no satellite dish. It also had a bike rack. The covers are not extremely tight fitting so there is plenty of room and it does have the straps that would allow a bit more flexibility. We found that the covers kept the motorhome in perfect condition throughout the winter. We would accept £330.
Jenny
JennyC
JennyC

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by PWel88 Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:55 am

Hi Jenny, sorry for slow response but new to the forum and couldn’t see how to reply. We’ve decided not go ahead with purchase. We hope you get takers for both items.
Thanks, Paul & Irene.
PWel88
PWel88

Male

Vehicle Year : 2021

JennyC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyC Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:42 am

We are away at the moment, when we get home I will weigh the package and weigh the covers and let you know what the postage would be.
Jenny
JennyC
JennyC

Female

Back to top Go down

Motorhome covers, windscreen covers and awnin Empty Items sold

Post by JennyC Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:16 am

JennyC wrote:Reposting this as have realised there was a typo in the price for the windscreen covers, We would like them to be a bargain and it should have read £100.

We have this week sold our wonderful Malvern and sadly ended our era of Motorhoming. As we sold to a dealer we did not include the accessories in the sale. Hoping to find a new home for them here to another Malvern owner.

Pro Tec covers, heavy duty breathable ultimate protection for the motorhome, complete with storage bag. Taylor made for the Malvern with access door in the covers with easy fit system. Dark blue. Used for two seasons, excellent condition. £300.

Kampa Motor Air Ace 400XL Pro awning. Excellent condition, used approx 15 times. Complete with curtains and Kampa breathable carpets (dark blue). Excellent condition. £400.

Windscreen covers. Bespoke longer windscreen covers made by taylomade-covers.co.uk. Hand made in Yorkshire, to fit the 2008 onwards sprinter. Used for two seasons.  £100

Items are obviously bulky so delivery or collection would have to be arranged. We are in Colchester Essex, so contact for delivery/collection options.

Please contact if any further information needed or to make offer

Last edited by JennyC on Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Now one not sold!)
JennyC
JennyC

Female

Back to top Go down