The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belated Introduction - Welcome

2 posters

Go down

Belated Introduction - Welcome Empty Belated Introduction - Welcome

Post by maj_069 Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:29 pm

Hello all,

I'm writing this as a shame-faced response to Paulmold's post in the 'Sorry a Moan' thread posted on the 18/10/21.  Rather belatedly I realised, although I have been a member of the ASOF for some time and accessed various threads over that time, that I had not previously introduced myself, my van or my interests.  Apologies. 

So, by way of introduction, my name is Mark and I've owned my Broadway EKLT for nearly 5 years.  In that time I've covered about 15000 miles and spent many hours walking the fells of the Lake District and climbing the mountains of Wales before returning to the comforts of the 'van'.  Although I have had my motorhome for over four years, I still consider myself a motoring 'novice' and frequently access the forum to find advice and guidance on issues affecting my ownership of the motorhome.  These issues are usually maintenance related.  Threads posted invariably identify a solution to my problem or, at the very least, point me in the direction of someone who might be able to provide more expert or detailed guidance.  For that support, I am very grateful.

Once again, my apologies for this belated entry.
maj_069

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK
Vehicle Year : 2013

Paulmold and Suppersready like this post

Back to top Go down

Belated Introduction - Welcome Empty Re: Belated Introduction - Welcome

Post by burlingtonboaby Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:27 pm

Hi Mark
Not sure if I said hi back in 2017, if I didn't,here's a Hi five.  allthumbz
Boaby