The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo 160 bhp nine speed automatic

+9
johndean
mikethebike
Cymro
PLOUGHLIN
bikeralw
Tinwheeler
burlingtonboaby
Gromit
breakaleg
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nuevo 160 bhp nine speed automatic - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuevo 160 bhp nine speed automatic

Post by Bilbobaggins Mon 16 Aug 2021 - 11:44

That's good news, you will get stronger every day, you can look forward to the day you can empty the loo yourself smile!

Take care

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick xl
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Nuevo 160 bhp nine speed automatic - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuevo 160 bhp nine speed automatic

Post by Richard G Mon 16 Aug 2021 - 21:58

breakaleg wrote:Some of you will know that I picked my new van up on the 21st may and had a few questions before I collected it.

One was regarding registration and whoever answered was correct, it took exactly five weeks before the the van appeared on the gov data base and the v5 was delivered the following week.

I used the van for about five days before coming home and with only one problem (so far) one of the locks on the underside wet locker refused to budge but was easily fixed with some lubricant.

As for driving the van, brilliant can be used to sum it up, that long drag out of Bristol on the M5 used to mean stopping in the crawler lane in the old van (115BHP) not anymore. the rev counter used to sit at around 2200 rpm at 70 mph on the old van but now it sits at 1500 rpm at 70 mph on the new van the drive is much more relaxed.

After getting home on the Saturday I felt unwell and phoned my gp on the following Monday only to be taken in to the QEH Birmingham where I stayed for another three weeks following a quadruple heart bypass operation from which I am recuperating from home now, I can see the van outside my window and hope to get away around September / October time.

However in this time I had left the EC700 switched on and have at least been able to monitor the batteries (that was another question)with an early morning reading of around 12.6 v rising to 13.6 v all seems to be well, I can not see the rear of the van through the reversing camera and Auto Sleeper are going to have ago at adjusting the camera when I an classed as fit to drive.

Enjoy your summer.
Pete
Aside from medical stuff, good to know about the Ducato 9 automatic, i am picking my new AS up tomorrow 160 bhp etc looking forward to it!
Richard G
Richard G

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by breakaleg Tue 17 Aug 2021 - 5:21

my last van was 115 bhp and the difference is amazing
enjoy your new van.
Pete
breakaleg
breakaleg

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo Ek

Back to top Go down

Post by breakaleg Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 12:12

Finally got away in the van for the first time since the operation got to be around twelve weeks ago, only went local for three days but managed to do all the things that needed to be done, even popped into auto sleeper to see about getting the rear view camera altered so that I can see the back of the van only to be told that it can't be done.
So it looks like a costly change of camera.
Pete
breakaleg
breakaleg

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo Ek

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2