The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extractor light interference with TV

2 posters

Go down

Extractor light interference with TV Empty Extractor light interference with TV

Post by minos1427 Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:31 am

When I turn the light on for the extractor fan above the cooker (Autosleeper Broadway fb) , the signal to the TV fails. The TV booster is nearby in the wardrobe next to the cooker. Took it to Marquis who said there was a problem with the booster. They then fitted a new booster. Took the vehicle home yesterday,  tried the TV, and guess what,  same problem.  Anyone else had this issue.
minos1427
minos1427

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Extractor light interference with TV Empty Re: Extractor light interference with TV

Post by Kemerton-bath Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:55 am

If the extractor fan has LED lamps then it’s possible that this is the cause of TV interference. Poor quality LEDs are known to be a potential problem in this way and I seem to recall has been reported previously on here. Recommend you replace the lamps with Philips or Osram LEDs. 

Tim

1996 - Autosleeper Symphony   2010 - Autosleeper Symbol    2018 - Autosleeper Kemerton   2023 - Autosleeper Kemerton XL (Fiat)
Kemerton-bath
Kemerton-bath
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Kemerton XL (Fiat)
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

Extractor light interference with TV Empty Re: Extractor light interference with TV

Post by minos1427 Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:31 am

Ok, I'll have a look at the LEDs, thanks.
minos1427
minos1427

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down