The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter water drain down on 2019 Bourton

Go down

Winter water drain down on 2019  Bourton  Empty Winter water drain down on 2019 Bourton

Post by Skizzydo on Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:10 pm

Advice on water drain down for winter storage please, apart from the usual drain downs  as per manual , has anyone been able to use the Floe system , or by applying as small air pressure to the shower hose?. I did managed to fit a Floe drain system to one vehicle , but very little room on our present vehicle for extra plumbing.
Skizzydo
Skizzydo

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Bourton
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Winter water drain down on 2019  Bourton  Empty Re: Winter water drain down on 2019 Bourton

Post by Gollum on Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:19 pm

Just fitted a floe 636 to our Neuvo. It did the job perfectly. Not this year but hopefully next autumn/winter we will get out more frequently 3/4 times a month and this is where this system will come into it's own with an easy drain down each time.
Gollum
Gollum

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo ES
Vehicle Year : 2007

Back to top Go down

Winter water drain down on 2019  Bourton  Empty Re: Winter water drain down on 2019 Bourton

Post by Skizzydo on Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:45 pm

I fitted the floe in the Elddis 115 some years ago  it worked very well but on the Bourton I haven’t got the space or access to the system due to the leisure battery and the EC700 unit being in very close proximity
Skizzydo
Skizzydo

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Bourton
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum