The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AutoSleepers Nuevo 2105 for sale

Go down

AutoSleepers Nuevo 2105 for sale  Empty AutoSleepers Nuevo 2105 for sale

Post by gassygassy on Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:36 pm

AutoSleepers Nuevo 2015 For Sale

Over the winter it has been stored under cover with regulated mains charger permanently connected, Engine run for 15 minutes every month during winter storage and lock down. Full service history, clear habitation checks. MOT to 26 July 2021, French Air Quality Certificate and yellow screen badge. NCC certificate of Compliance. Waxoyled underneath and in chassis box sections.
This motorhome has been the subject of four improvement articles in MMM.

2 Berth, Peugeot 2.2HDi with uprated 150bhp Diesel Engine. 6 speed manual gearbox. 33mpg. 8,041 miles.
Dimensions: Width=2.3m x Height=2.88m x Length=5.75m, Maximum Gross Weight: uprated to 3500kg.
2 berth: either double bed (2mtr x 1.35mtr - 6ft 6” x 4ft 5”) or two singles (2mtr x 68cm -  6ft 6” x 2ft 3”)
Manufacturer’s Premium Pack.

Outside:
Chassis uprated from 3300 kg to 3500kg. Alloy wheels. Tow bar and 13 pin socket. Full size spare underslung wheel & tyre (unused). Spare wheel has a remote tyre valve for easy checking / inflating. It has a wind-down mechanism so it is not necessary to get underneath. GasIt 25ltr underfloor mounted LPG gas tank with contents display on dashboard. Chassis and inside box sections sprayed with Waxoyl. 130Watt solar panels uprated from 30watt standard. Manual roll-out canopy awning. Daytime running lights, Bumper fog lights, Electric adjustable and heated cab door mirrors, New twin colour reversing cameras, rearwards and downwards. External water filler connector for filling from a container in addition to the normal hose inlet. External TV socket. External BBQ point, External water fill electrically pumped facility to fill from a portable water container. 230V mains & TV sockets, TV aerial, Electric habitation step, Skirt locker, Key fob remote central locking (cab & habitation). Cobra uprated 2-1 alarm system to doors and habitation area. External skirt storage locker, Hartal exterior door with blind and waste bin. 100ltr fresh water tank with heater, 80ltr waste water tank with heater. Canopy awning.

Drivers cab area:
Pioneer multi-function head unit with steering wheel controls, font and rear speakers, Cobra Cat 2-1 upgraded alarm. Rotating front seats. Speedo cluster changed to white with black numerals so you can see how fast you are going. Reversing camera monitor showing traffic behind and rear panel downwards. 2 air bags. Driver and passenger seats have two arm rests each. Swivel front seats. Panoramic wind-up roof-light. Over cab storage. Cab air conditioning, Cruise control, Concertina cab blinds (in lieu of cab curtains), Wheel arch insulation blankets.
Habitation area:
2 opposite sofas each 4ft 6” long with arm rest cushions, a folding table sits between them when not stored in the wardrobe. Additional occasional table at cab end. Opening windows above each sofa with concertina blinds and fly screens. Opening wind-up skyview roof window. Full oven, grill & dual fuel hob. 3 Gas rings and 1 Electric ring. 3 way AES (Automatic Energy Selection), gas / 230v / 12v.  Fridge with separate freezer and slide out worktop above, 12V extractor hood, Microwave, Truma Combi 6kw heater upgrade, Washroom with Thetford C200 cassette toilet, Swingwall shower with 2 drain plugs, wash basin, 2 wall cupboards, Retractable clothes line, wall light switch replacing two ceiling switches. Panel with mains and 12v sockets and TV aerial socket. Large deep wardrobe housing electric fuse box, main gas taps, extending TV aerial, large fold up table and small coffee table. Drawer underneath. Wheel arches have padded insulation. Under bed storage. 100AH leisure battery and Shurflo water pump upgrade from standard Whale submersible. 7 large eye level cupboards, plus over-cab lockers and shelf.
Living area has 2 central ceiling lights, 4 under cupboard reading lights, over-cooker light, over washing up area light. Recessed LED lights over cupboards, wardrobe light, entrance step light and awning light. All lights are LED. Bedside light switch at bed level, not on the ceiling!

Kitchen area:
Multifuel cooker with 1 electric ring and 3 gas burners. Grille and oven. Under oven storage for pans. 3 drawers plus storage under sink. Cupboard with shelves. 2 Mains sockets and rack for spices and kitchen sundries. Towel roll holder. Stainless steel sink with swivel tap.

Washroom:
Thetford cassette toilet with electric flush, roll holder, two wall cabinets with shelves. Two ceiling lights with wall switch. Wash basin with glass holder. Swing wall which enlarges and separates the shower area from the toilet area. Shower area has shelving for soap, shampoo etc, a folding obscured perspex door and 2 drain holes.

Over 60 photos available and I will probably do a video on youtube.

Contact: gassygassy (Andrew) on the forum via PM. The Nuevo is in Lutterworth, one mile from the M1 Junction 20. Also very close to the M6 Junction 1
gassygassy
gassygassy

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

AutoSleepers Nuevo 2105 for sale  Empty Re: AutoSleepers Nuevo 2105 for sale

Post by burlingtonboaby on Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:48 pm

Sorry to see your selling your van GG,all the best 
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by gassygassy on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:46 pm

Well if it doesn't sell I won't be sad to keep it. I have run out of modifications to do to it and earn money from MMM!
Having cleared it out inside, I now know why we fell in love with it when we first saw it. There is such a lot of room for a 5.7mtr van, so so much more, it seems than the 6.3 metre panel van we had before. Bed making in this Neuvo is a lot easier than we thought. I get washed and changed in the washroom while Mrs Gassygassy makes up / puts away the bed. Easy, Eh? hugegrins hugegrins
I might get another AutoSleeper . . . . . . .
gassygassy
gassygassy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby on Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:14 am

gassygassy wrote:Well if it doesn't sell I won't be sad to keep it. I have run out of modifications to do to it and earn money from MMM!
Having cleared it out inside, I now know why we fell in love with it when we first saw it. There is such a lot of room for a 5.7mtr van, so so much more, it seems than the 6.3 metre panel van we had before. Bed making in this Neuvo is a lot easier than we thought. I get washed and changed in the washroom while Mrs Gassygassy makes up / puts away the bed. Easy, Eh? hugegrins hugegrins
I might get another AutoSleeper . . . . . . .
Maybe get yersel a wee job at Wiilersey and sort all the problems pre delivery to dealerships   hugegrins   
Keep everyone happy. up!
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by gassygassy on Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 am

Nah. My improvements would cost -oh- probably £20. Too much. Unlike Rapido where I made some improvements such as the sink water ran downhill to the tank instead of uphill, and ran much faster. This mod would have cost them somewhat less to do at the factory than the convoluted run of small pipe they installed. And the Pilote where I replaced what must have been an expensive fibreglass washing sink, 25mm deep in the washroom with a polished stainless steel one which actually held water and cost £1 in Asda.
As for new motorhomes the manufacturers must have their work cut out making the habitation compliant with the electronics in the base vehicle. I wouldn't want to be lumbered with that task. And I prefer switches that go 'click' when two pieces of metal touch each other, rather than a touch sensitive patch on a screen. The proper switch costs tuppence whereas the touch screen costs 0.0000000000001p once you have done the programming. As for remote switching on of lights using your phone before you get back to the van - words fail me.
gassygassy
gassygassy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gassygassy on Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:11 am

I have no idea where my brain went, I didn't put the price which is £39,500 including a years MOT and a service and a full tank of diesel.
gassygassy
gassygassy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gassygassy on Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:01 pm

Now with enhanced Video!
Actually I have to apologise a bit for the video quality, I had to do it with my bottom-of-the-range iPhone due to a hiccup with my proper video camera. It is 28 minutes long so hopefully includes everything a viewer would want to see.
Here you go, get a cup of tea and enjoy! I just wish I had a better commentating voice.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpnyP6iTCeA
gassygassy
gassygassy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gassygassy on Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:35 pm

Well the first person to come and view it bought it. I have had three dealers chasing me to buy it, but for some bizarre reason they want to make a profit! All the dealers are looking for stock, I heard of one that has literally sold everything they had.
gassygassy
gassygassy

Male

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum