The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiamma Ultra Box 360 for sale

Go down

Fiamma Ultra Box 360 for sale Empty Fiamma Ultra Box 360 for sale

Post by kaspian on Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:34 pm

Fiamma Ultra Box 360 for sale in as new condition with full fitting kit.  Suits rear of coachbuilts either mounted to rear wall or more normally on a Fiamma bike rack. Fiamma do not recommend fitting to certain van conversions where bike rack mounted on offside rear door but I did this last year with no issues . Gas struts support open lid and netting intact with spider bungee to retain all those things you dont want  cluttering up inside of van. Was only fitted rarely when required so no sun damage to ABS shell etc. Sell  for £225 based in Ayrshire.  Can  help with fitting if required.  PM if interested
kaspian

Male

Member Age : 60
Auto-Sleeper : WARWICK XL
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Fiamma Ultra Box 360 for sale Empty Re: Fiamma Ultra Box 360 for sale

Post by kaspian on Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:15 pm

Box now gone to  new home thanks to  all who viewed.
kaspian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eltel on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:04 pm

kaspian wrote:Fiamma Ultra Box 360 for sale in as new condition with full fitting kit.  Suits rear of coachbuilts either mounted to rear wall or more normally on a Fiamma bike rack. Fiamma do not recommend fitting to certain van conversions where bike rack mounted on offside rear door but I did this last year with no issues . Gas struts support open lid and netting intact with spider bungee to retain all those things you dont want  cluttering up inside of van. Was only fitted rarely when required so no sun damage to ABS shell etc. Sell  for £225 based in Ayrshire.  Can  help with fitting if required.  PM if interested
Hi Kaspian

I noted earlier this year you sold a Fiamma 360 Box

I have a 2017 Nuevo EK 

If I was to get Fiamma box in the future can it be mounted on the rear panel without having a bike rack.

If so what do I need ?

And if so what weight would I be able to carry ?

Unfortunately my Nuevo is pre the new ones that have vertical bars fitted as standard.

ELTEL
Eltel
Eltel

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK

Back to top Go down

Post by kaspian on Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:49 pm

From memory I'm sure you can get a dedicated kit to mount direct to a coachbuilt motorhome rear wall without needing a bike rack.These  are like 2 large L brackets.  These will need to be mounted through the wall so a call to A/s should provide information as to where they install strengthening pads if any so you mount to the strongest points on the rear wall. If you search on the Fiamma website you should be able to suss out what you need . Weight capacity varies depending on the size of box you select but the relevant info for each box is quoted. Just google Fiamma Ultra box installation to coachbuilt motorhome  and this should bring up enough info to get you started.
kaspian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eltel on Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:44 am

kaspian wrote:From memory I'm sure you can get a dedicated kit to mount direct to a coachbuilt motorhome rear wall without needing a bike rack.These  are like 2 large L brackets.  These will need to be mounted through the wall so a call to A/s should provide information as to where they install strengthening pads if any so you mount to the strongest points on the rear wall. If you search on the Fiamma website you should be able to suss out what you need . Weight capacity varies depending on the size of box you select but the relevant info for each box is quoted. Just google Fiamma Ultra box installation to coachbuilt motorhome  and this should bring up enough info to get you started.
Thanks for the info
Eltel
Eltel

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum