The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highwaymen

2 posters

Go down

Highwaymen Empty Highwaymen

Post by nuevoboy Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:51 pm

We've just been in and around town for our weekly essentials items and got stuck at three separate 'roadworks'.
One of them seemed to be for bridge repairs but the other two were apparently for tree-cutting.
Whether that's due to Ash die-back I'm not sure, but I thought that would have been dealt with in the winter, not with new growth emerging.

However, given the quiter roads over the last few weeks, it seems a shame they didn't start on the roads themselves, sorting out all the potholes!
nuevoboy
nuevoboy
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Highwaymen Empty Re: Highwaymen

Post by mikethebike Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:55 am

nuevoboy wrote:We've just been in and around town for our weekly essentials items and got stuck at three separate 'roadworks'.
One of them seemed to be for bridge repairs but the other two were apparently for tree-cutting.
Whether that's due to Ash die-back I'm not sure, but I thought that would have been dealt with in the winter, not with new growth emerging.

However, given the quiter roads over the last few weeks, it seems a shame they didn't start on the roads themselves, sorting out all the potholes!
What i thought as well. They have the money.

Micky
mikethebike
mikethebike

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Symphony
Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum