Polish refillable gas bottles

Go down

Polish refillable gas bottles Empty Polish refillable gas bottles

Post by Bulletguy on Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:26 pm

A bargain here for any small van owner that ventures further afield than the usual Brit!

As i used to regularly tour Poland i soon found their bottled gas prices are way cheaper than UK so bought three bottles plus regulator. At 3kg in size all three fitted snug in a Duetto gas locker. They are refillable (some campsites or garages refill or exchange). A refill costs around £5 a bottle. The regulator cost £9 but i can't remember how much i paid for the bottles.

All three bottles are full so £10 quid the lot for whoever collects. PM me for contact detail.

Polish refillable gas bottles Polish10
Bulletguy
Bulletguy

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Vanless

Back to top Go down

Polish refillable gas bottles Empty Re: Polish refillable gas bottles

Post by gassygassy on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:29 am

I should point out that these bottles are not refillable by the owner, they would be exchange bottles in Poland. You cannot take one of these bottles to an LPG station and refill it. I think bulletguy means these are exchangable for a full bottle to distinguish them from the canister use-once tins.
That is not to say that some people in Foreign Lands have not tried to refill non refillable bottles. Pieces of them are to be found scattered in a five mile radius of where they tried to do the refill. quick_run
gassygassy
gassygassy

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Polish refillable gas bottles Empty Re: Polish refillable gas bottles

Post by Bulletguy on Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:42 pm

gassygassy wrote:I should point out that these bottles are not refillable by the owner, they would be exchange bottles in Poland. You cannot take one of these bottles to an LPG station and refill it. I think bulletguy means these are exchangable for a full bottle to distinguish them from the canister use-once tins.
Only just seen your post! Yes you cannot refill them yourself but some campsites and places like this will. This is just on the outskirts of Ketrzyn. As you can see they fill various sizes of bottles including the small 3kg ones. I put them up for sale as i sold my van last year and they are ideal for any small pvc where space is at a premium. It's unlikely they will sell as not many Brits venture out to Poland so i'll probably end up using them on calor heater i sometimes use in winter.

Polish refillable gas bottles P1010310
Bulletguy
Bulletguy

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Vanless

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum