The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo 2008 MES control panel

2 posters

Go down

Nuevo 2008 MES control panel Empty Nuevo 2008 MES control panel

Post by ArtNuevo Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:51 pm

Hi all,
I have searched the forum but cannot seem to find any answers so hoping someone can suggest couple of ideas. I have I believe the MES control panel (pic below if someone can confirm). And I am having problems with it randomly turning of the 12v side and randomly shutting down. Panel does also dim sometimes, not the nighttime dim but fading during the day. Could this be the panels fault or could the fault lie elsewhere. Have also seen in the past the replacement panels for sale if anyone still has one or could point me in the right direction if we believe this is the fault. Any ideas please. 
Thanks in advance.

17:50:08[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ArtNuevo
ArtNuevo

Male

Member Age : 58
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down

Nuevo 2008 MES control panel Empty Re: Nuevo 2008 MES control panel

Post by Knick-Knack Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:20 pm

Hi

Looks like the same as ours.

We have not had the problem you describe.  When we bought our van four years ago the panel was renewed - reason unknown.

I think they are a trying to be bit too clever for their own good.  The issues we have with ours are 1. The fresh water is stuck on "low", giving an annoying red screen and alarm, and 2. The outside temp has a mind of its own.

I saw recently on this forum that the screens are either already obsolete, or shortly to become so.  According to the dealer who renewed ours, they are about £300.

Nick.
Knick-Knack
Knick-Knack

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Nuevo 2008 MES control panel Empty Re: Nuevo 2008 MES control panel

Post by ArtNuevo Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:02 pm

Hi Nick
Thanks for your reply. Will call MES tomorrow to find out if repairable or if new are still available.
Jerry
ArtNuevo
ArtNuevo

Male

Member Age : 58
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down