Wanted - older Executive 1993- 1995ish

Go down

Wanted - older Executive 1993- 1995ish Empty Wanted - older Executive 1993- 1995ish

Post by duncan970 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:13 am

Just bringing our previous wanted ad. up to date as I cannot seem to edit our original ad.- we are really looking for an older Executive about 1993 to 1995,must have power steering though,be in excellent condition with history - may consider another model with a similar layout or why???
duncan970
duncan970

Male

Auto-Sleeper : looking o buy
Vehicle Year : 1996

Back to top Go down

Wanted - older Executive 1993- 1995ish Empty Re: Wanted - older Executive 1993- 1995ish

Post by eureka on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:01 pm

Hi Duncan,

I have a late 1993 2-berth Autosleeper Clubman GL which I've owned since early 1995 and have been thinking of selling for a while without getting round to it.  It has 128k miles on a VW 2.4 litre diesel engine with full service history and MOT until September 2020.  Mostly in good condition for year with really clean original interior.  Some of equipment needs repair or replacement (toilet flush, shower - never used and possibly gas heaters) Slight rust in parts but probably good for age.  It also has an awning (supplied new with the van by Brownhills) which has only been used a couple of times, 2-bike rack and a Pro-tec roof cover (as new)  Good tyres and working fridge and cooker - had some Rustmaster undersealing done in Knutsford in 2012 but 5 year guarantee now expired.  I've not thought about a price yet, but happy to discuss. I'm more interested in it going to a good home than squeezing the last few pounds out of a deal, given that I've owned it for nearly 25 years.  I live near Thirsk, North Yorkshire, and have family in Saddleworth which may be fairly close to you - I visit them periodically.  The van has only been used for holidays - mostly abroad - since we've always run cars as well.  Let me know if you need any further info, photos etc - and if you're interested. No problem if not!
eureka
eureka

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL
Vehicle Year : 1993

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum