The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

new member Empty new member

Post by michaelandrewward@googlem Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:38 am

hello im michael ive recently aquired an lt35d its my 1st van i live in rosyth fife im married to nicky and have a son  who is 29 i also have a 19 month old lab "puppy" altho rather large for a pup who we will be bringing with us on our travels i enjoy sea fishing where ever im hoping to have our 1st overnighter in the next coming week if i manage to get my "smashed window " replaced on mon/tues i broke it closing it im a wee bit heavy handed and very accident prone i hope to be speaking to members on a variety of things places to go what to do tips/advice always very welcome
michaelandrewward@googlem
michaelandrewward@googlem

Male

Auto-Sleeper : lt35d
Vehicle Year : 1996

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by burlingtonboaby Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Hi there
Not sure if Autosleepers made a model on a LT 35, ? As we are a Autosleepers owners forum. We may not be able to help with any of your queries .
I used to live in Dumfermline and Saline and know the area well, wish you well and hope you find answers to your queries.
When I lived in Dunfermline I was spoiled for choice for car breakers yards, especially Inverkeithing and Kelty.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:06 am

asof_welcome2
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:35 pm

michaelandrewward@googlem wrote:hello im michael ive recently aquired an lt35d its my 1st van i live in rosyth fife im married to nicky and have a son  who is 29 i also have a 19 month old lab "puppy" altho rather large for a pup who we will be bringing with us on our travels i enjoy sea fishing where ever im hoping to have our 1st overnighter in the next coming week if i manage to get my "smashed window " replaced on mon/tues i broke it closing it im a wee bit heavy handed and very accident prone i hope to be speaking to members on a variety of things places to go what to do tips/advice always very welcome
Hi Michael
I've been updated by fellow members that your van could be a Autosleeper Medallion VW Lt 35, apologies for not welcoming you to the forum on your first post.
Hope you have found your replacement window.
We used to live up in Baldridgeburn back in the 80/90's ,worked at Marconi's Hillend.  
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down