The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London ULEZ

2 posters

Go down

London ULEZ Empty London ULEZ

Post by JohnsCrossMotorhomes Wed May 08, 2019 3:34 pm

They repeatedly said that my car registered Dec 2010 was liable to pay £24-50 a day to enter the zone and my Blue Badge discount would be disallowed, however I have proved that a car using Adblue and Bluetec badged was Euro 6 compliant.

This could be the case for motorhomes, check your V5 document for the emmissions, down the bottom on left, if one of the emmissions is blank, check your Certificate of conformity issued by Fiat or whatever car manufacturer you are challenging them with

You will need to scan your V5 and C of C

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tfl.gov.uk/ulez
Dear Peter Bartlett
Our Ref: TFL-664773-1557321201
Customer Account Number: N/A
Thank you for your enquiry received on 7 May 2019, about Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) vehicle compliance.
Based on the information that you have provided we can confirm that your vehicle, registration xxxxxx is subject to the
ULEZ and meets the emission standards. This means you do not have to pay the ULEZ charge to travel in the zone.
Our vehicle compliance register will be updated accordingly.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
The compliance status of your vehicle for the Ultra Low Emission Zone has been calculated based on the information
you provided. It is your responsibility to ensure the information you provide is accurate. Every effort is made to ensure
that the information we provide you is correct at the date of our response. However, we provide no warranty as to the
accuracy of the information and accept no legal liability or responsibility for its accuracy.
If you are in any doubt over
your vehicle's Euro emission standard, please refer to your vehicle registration document - also known as a V5C - or
contact your vehicle manufacturer.
If you have any questions about ULEZ, please visit tfl.gov.uk/ulez.

Yours sincerely
D. Milton
Contracts & Operations Manager
Transport for London

Main Dealer for Motorhomes. Fiamma, online shopping for motorhome accessories at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with 10% discount for forum members, use discount code autosleeper at checkout. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JohnsCrossMotorhomes
JohnsCrossMotorhomes

Male

Location : Battle Road (A21) Robertsbridge, East Sussex. 01-580-881288

Back to top Go down

London ULEZ Empty Re: London ULEZ

Post by Paulmold Wed May 08, 2019 4:18 pm

Thank you Peter. I'm sure that's useful to some members. And thanks for the discount reminder.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down