The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mezan ariel

2 posters

Go down

Mezan ariel Empty Mezan ariel

Post by talos Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:06 pm

I have a Mezan hi top , there is a part of the roof shaped and flattened which looks like a mounting point for a TV ariel  but one has never been fitted, is there likely to be a cable under here ready to use ? In the van I have found the feed and distribution point and there are three connections, one to the left skt and one to the right and a third disappears towards the roof , does this go to the mounting point on the roof?
talos
talos

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : mezan
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Mezan ariel Empty TV Aerial

Post by Alf Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:53 pm

talos wrote:I have a Mezan hi top , there is a part of the roof shaped and flattened which looks like a mounting point for a TV ariel  but one has never been fitted, is there likely to be a cable under here ready to use ? In the van I have found the feed and distribution point and there are three connections, one to the left skt and one to the right and a third disappears towards the roof , does this go to the mounting point on the roof?
You would be far better contacting Mark at the Auto Sleeper Sercive Center for advice. 
Alf
Alf
Alf

Male

Member Age : 82
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

Mezan ariel Empty Re: Mezan ariel

Post by talos Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:03 am

Alf wrote:
talos wrote:I have a Mezan hi top , there is a part of the roof shaped and flattened which looks like a mounting point for a TV ariel  but one has never been fitted, is there likely to be a cable under here ready to use ? In the van I have found the feed and distribution point and there are three connections, one to the left skt and one to the right and a third disappears towards the roof , does this go to the mounting point on the roof?
You would be far better contacting Mark at the Auto Sleeper Sercive Center for advice. 
Alf

Thanks
                      I had Emailed AS to request this information but have not had any reply, so I thought perhaps somebody on the forum may have had the same question ,  I will try again
talos
talos

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : mezan
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Mezan ariel Empty Re: Mezan ariel

Post by Alf Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am

talos wrote:
Alf wrote:
Alf

Thanks
                      I had Emailed AS to request this information but have not had any reply, so I thought perhaps somebody on the forum may have had the same question ,  I will try again
Do as suggested ring Mark at the Service Center. Email and post go to the wrong people. 

Alf
Alf
Alf

Male

Member Age : 82
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down