The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrapping and decals.

2 posters

Go down

Wrapping and decals.  Empty Wrapping and decals.

Post by paul long Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Thinking of fresh ing our motorhome up with the sides wrapped and new decals. It's in very good condition but need to ad some colour and modernise it. Would i devalue the van by doing this. Paul.
paul long
paul long

Male

Member Age : 67
Auto-Sleeper : ascot
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down

Wrapping and decals.  Empty Re: Wrapping and decals.

Post by Gromit Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:49 pm

It all depends on what you put on there Paul.

Something like this might not enhance the resale value!!  lol4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But seriously though. We parked next to a Dutch van in Brittany and he had done the entire sides and rear of his van with photo's that he had taken on his travels. One huge photo on each surface.

It looked quite good, although I'm certain it would put some people off. He did say that it reduced his concern about the van being stolen - and I could see his point.  rolleyes

He had found an internet site to do the decals for him, but unfortunately he had gone the following morning when I was going to ask for details. With the careful choice of photos I can imaging a nice job, but personally I would play safe and go for a similar abstract design to that used by the M/H builders.
Gromit
Gromit
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Wrapping and decals.  Empty Re: Wrapping and decals.

Post by paul long Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Like the image Dave,but I would do a classy job on mine if I had it done. I've got some good ideas and would use my professional wrapping guy to do the work . I'm a decorator with my vans all done so have a good eye. Thanks for your replie Dave.
paul long
paul long

Male

Member Age : 67
Auto-Sleeper : ascot
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down