The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to place cup/drinks when in bed

3 posters

Go down

Where to place cup/drinks when in bed Empty Where to place cup/drinks when in bed

Post by Jfarrell Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:05 am

This might sound like a silly question but if I can't ask fellow AS owners who can I ask !!?

In our Broadway when we have the double bed made up one of us has no-where to place a drink eg in the morning other than on the floor between the driver & passenger seats. Are we the only ones with this issue and if not what does anyone else do to solve this ?

I've looked at seat back tables but they all seem to attach to the headrest and there isn't one of those.

Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
Jfarrell
Jfarrell

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Where to place cup/drinks when in bed Empty Re: Where to place cup/drinks when in bed

Post by Quilter Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:43 pm

We carry a 2 ft ( ish ) long shelf, made from one B&Q ( free sample) plank of laminate flooring. This is largely used as a shelf at night over the pull out drawer under the wardrobe. Sometimes it becomes a spare shelf between the cutlery drawer and the unit over the top of the fridge or a place to put drinks on the dashboard. It’s used outside too, on a stool for an extra table.

It could, I think, also be placed between the two cab seats to bridge the gap and so provide a table for your morning tea.
Quilter
Quilter
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK TB LP
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Where to place cup/drinks when in bed Empty Re: Where to place cup/drinks when in bed

Post by Jfarrell Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:45 pm

Sounds like a very versatile piece of laminate ! - thanks for the idea, I think I'll give it a try
Jfarrell
Jfarrell

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by grahamandjenny Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:28 pm

We have recently bought our Nuevo and found the same problem, and on a flight home one night I thought Cup Holders that's what we need. So I bought 2 of these from Amazon, did the job great
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]+
grahamandjenny
grahamandjenny

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo 11 ES
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfarrell Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:19 am

Thanks for the info - where do you attach these cup holders ?
Jfarrell
Jfarrell

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by grahamandjenny Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:40 am

I simply screwed them to the wood panel just behind the drivers seat and the wardrobe, the screws supplied are very small and ideal.
grahamandjenny
grahamandjenny

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo 11 ES
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down