The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat Nav for sale

Go down

Sat Nav for sale Empty Sat Nav for sale

Post by Chocky1948 Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Sat Nav for sale Img_1011
Sat Nav for sale Img_1014
Sat Nav for sale Img_1012
Sat Nav for sale Img_1013
Sat Nav for sale Img_1015
When I bought my Trident it was fitted with a sat Nav/cd player/ Bluetooth for phone or iPad music etc. 
I had recently sold my RAV4 and removed from it an Alpine Sat Nav which I had fitted in it when I bought it, I had no intention of leaving a decent sat Nav in it and re fitted the original radio/cd.
Consequently the Alpine unit has been fitted in the Trident and the VW one which I believe was fitted by a previous owner was removed - its for sale. It's one that fits into the facia flush with it.
I had it on e Bay for £99 and had a little interest, I've re- listed it at £75 plus postage. As you can see it's a lot cheaper than a new one!
If anyone interested please pm me and I'll send pictures. It comes with a sat Nav aerial, microphone for hands free, wiring as removed from the Trident and a remote control but I have never used it.

Thanks Gromit for the information regarding posting images on this site!

Last edited by Chocky1948 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Images added to original message)
Chocky1948
Chocky1948

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Trident 2.5 tdi
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

Back to top Go down