The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wiring diagram

Go down

wiring diagram Empty wiring diagram

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Picked our MH up last week got to go back Thursday for remedial work, One problem i found on control panel it said no 4 blown, so got the manual out it said fuses on front panel (where ever that is) could not find fuses anywhere, then Sunday my son and Grandson had a look and my grandson found the fuses under drivers seat no 4 replaced it was blown, while i was reading manual i noticed that on the wiring diagram and on another page a list of fuses (12) which contradicted each over, so i rang Auto Sleeper Monday i asked what fuses do i go to diagram or list his words go by what ever is under seat, i said but if previous owner replaced a wrong size fuse how will i know, his words were you won't.

At that point i realised  i was talking to a idiot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

wiring diagram Empty Re: wiring diagram

Post by PLOUGHLIN Tue May 09, 2017 12:55 pm

I am surprised the control panel (Sargent?) is reporting fuses under the seat, they are MB system fuses.

Here is a 2013 fuse layout for the MB Chassis, may help. Gives fuse rating for underdash and under seat fuse blocks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

wiring diagram Empty Re: wiring diagram

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 2:29 pm

PLOUGHLIN wrote:I am surprised the control panel (Sargent?) is reporting fuses under the seat, they are MB system fuses.

Here is a 2013 fuse layout for the MB Chassis, may help. Gives fuse rating for underdash and under seat fuse blocks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The MB fuses are base of seat as you get in the other fuses are right underneath the seat. The only way to access them is move seat right back then get your hand in the front.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down