The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destinations, the holiday & travel show

4 posters

Go down

Destinations, the holiday & travel show Empty Destinations, the holiday & travel show

Post by dbroada Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Is anybody going to the Destinations show in London (2-5 Feb) or Manchester (19-21 Jan) but doesn't have their ticket yet?

This show (the London one anyway) is more geared toward backpackers in the far east but you can also get information about places much nearer home.

The good thing about this show is that we paid once to see a photo taken by Heather's son and have been getting free tickets ever since, and being in London means we can get there on public transport for free too. So why am I writing this? Because I received ANOTHER voucher for two free tickets through the post today. This is a simple form that needs completing and handing in at the show to gain admission.

Can anybody make use of today's free tickets? I'm happy to spend a second class stamp on getting it to you. Obviously, if more than one person would like it I will send it to the first person to request it.

dbroada
dbroada
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK (Stolen)
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Destinations, the holiday & travel show Empty Re: Destinations, the holiday & travel show

Post by Paulmold Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Do they give access to the Motorhome and Caravan show as well. In Manchester the shows are on at the same time and tickets to the Motorhome show give access to the destination show. If they do , I'd like them please.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Destinations, the holiday & travel show Empty Re: Destinations, the holiday & travel show

Post by dbroada Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:55 pm

I'm not aware that they do, it doesn't say so on the info I got but that focuses on the London show. If you want to investigate further they are yours. Or they are yours anyway without the investigation. PM me your address and I'll get them in the post.

dbroada
dbroada
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:57 pm

PM sent thanks Dave

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dbroada Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Tickets (will be) on their way to Paul.

Last edited by dbroada on Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

dbroada
dbroada
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Thanks Dave.

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelKat Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:06 am

Paulmold wrote:Do they give access to the Motorhome and Caravan show as well. In Manchester the shows are on at the same time and tickets to the Motorhome show give access to the destination show. If they do , I'd like them please.
AFAIK it only works the other way round, ie if you have tickets for the MH show, those tickets entitle you to entry to the Destinations show as well.  Tickets to the Destinations show only give entry to that show.  That was the case a couple of years ago, but who knows, it may have changed.

I got some Destinations tickets too, and there is nothing to indicate whether you can or can't  so_sad
TravelKat

Female

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Winchcombe

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:56 am

We are going to the MH Show on the Thursday. Normally nip into the Travel Show for free Cadburys chocolates (just a barrier)
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo

Back to top Go down

Post by dbroada Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:58 pm

roli wrote:We are going to the MH Show on the Thursday. Normally nip into the Travel Show for free Cadburys chocolates (just a barrier)
mmm, I think I have been going to the wrong show. I don't remember any Cadbury give aways in London, I mainly get biros.

dbroada
dbroada
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down