The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you

3 posters

Go down

Thank you Empty Thank you

Post by jubejube Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Thank you to everyone who gave me help with my door,got it fixed today.Had to contact Marquis,Barry Stones at Durham was brilliant got the bottom mechanism from Autosleeper and sent it up to us within 5 days.Sorry been so long on getting back to you all but did'nt know the outcome until today.Hope to get back on the road soon.  Jubejube
jubejube
jubejube

Female

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire

Back to top Go down

Thank you Empty Re: Thank you

Post by Gromit Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Thanks for the thanks, although I wasn't able to help.  up!

Nothing is more likely to encourage those who did help, to do the same again for someone else - who will also be grateful, one hopes.
Gromit
Gromit
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Great to hear your back on the road Jubejube , how's  the weather up you're way? We bye passed Fife on the way back from Stonehaven to Crammond last month.
The wife enjoyed Markinch and the wee shops, we called into Pets at home in Dunfermline and how its changed since last time we were there.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Thank you Empty Thank you

Post by jubejube Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Hi glad you liked Markinch used to live in a little village outside ,called The Star of Markinch,did you try auntie betty's ice cream shop in Stonehaven it's fab.Weather been good lately but not today.We're going to Braemar next Wednesday so I hope it's better,probably last trip this year.Thanks again Jubejube
jubejube
jubejube

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am

jubejube wrote:Hi glad you liked Markinch used to live in a little village outside ,called The Star of Markinch,did you try auntie betty's ice cream shop in Stonehaven it's fab.Weather been good lately but not today.We're going to Braemar next Wednesday so I hope it's better,probably last trip this year.Thanks again Jubejube
Hope you enjoy Braemar, it can get chilly up there, the ice cream shop had queues outside , so settled for a fish supper. We looked at a wee cottage in the Star back in the 80's, settled in Saline for 10 years before moving back into Dunfermline.
Keep warm this winter Jubejube   up!
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: