The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to all

3 posters

Go down

Hello to all Empty Hello to all

Post by Brat Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello to all at ASOF.This is my first post and I have couple of confessions. The van does't belong to me but has belonged to my parents for the last twenty years. Most of which they have been members of the Auto-sleepers Owners Club (2433)
Approaching their nineties they are not at all computer literate and have no desire to be and so have missed out on the information and comradery that can be found on forums like this one.
They have decided they can no longer use the van and my second confession is that I've joined up just to try and help sell it for them. That was before I had chance to explore the site  and come across the rules for your classified adverts "don't join just to post in the classified section".
They asked me to try the dealer they bought it from all those years ago but to be fair to the dealer he said straight away that they wouldn't be able to give anything like what it would be worth selling it privately. They did give us a good idea of what it is worth and for that we are grateful.
So failing giving it back to the dealer their next best option would be to let like minded vanners have a look so I'm hoping to be allowed to put an advert on this forum fairly soon. If not look out for it on Auto-trader.
Brat
Brat

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Amethyst
Vehicle Year : 1996

Back to top Go down

Hello to all Empty Re: Hello to all

Post by roli Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:58 am

Welcome to the form allbe it for a sort time, where abouts in Warrington are you ?
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:57 am

Hi and welcome to the forum from Bridlington .
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by Brat Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Thanks for that, we're in Penketh and my old fella is close by, where abouts are you?
Having a few computer problems, my main PC won,t show any reply or topic icons (Firefox) so I have borrow daughters iPad. Any clues what might be wrong?
Brat
Brat

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Amethyst
Vehicle Year : 1996

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:03 pm

We are in Cinnamon Brow
Where people have problems it's normally down to the Browser, Firefox is normally OK. There have been several posts recently if you do a search
you should find the thread and suggestions.  Am on a slow WiFi connection at Oswestry at the moment so can't help further until we get home
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum