The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any members in Bridlington this week ?

3 posters

Go down

Any members in Bridlington this week ? Empty Any members in Bridlington this week ?

Post by burlingtonboaby Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:49 am

I'm currently working in my dads old place which is on the Marton road Bridlington, anyone heading for the Caravan club site generally pass by. I have waved at several Autosleepers passing and greeted with weird looks from the driver.
Must think we are all looney tunes here in Bridlington , crackin fish and chips at 149 Marton road, endorsed by Camilla from Winsor.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Any members in Bridlington this week ? Empty Re: Any members in Bridlington this week ?

Post by Paulmold Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:18 pm

We'll be up your way either first or second week July at one or more of the C&CC temp hol sites.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Any members in Bridlington this week ? Empty Re: Any members in Bridlington this week ?

Post by Jaytee Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:21 pm

Don't forget if you need a free stopover our mown field is available up! Water, black waste points as well.
Wanted to turn into a five van site but have a troublesome neighbour so just inviting people to use it foc.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Winchcombe
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:45 pm

Paulmold wrote:We'll be up your way either first or second week July at one or more of the C&CC temp hol sites.
Hopefully we should be in the area Paul and rustle up that BBQd ribeye I promised you a few years back, if your pitching up,in JT field? take a tow rope to get you out of the bog.   hugegrins hugegrins And a peg for your nose, for the moth balls.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaytee Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:46 pm

burlingtonboaby wrote:
Paulmold wrote:We'll be up your way either first or second week July at one or more of the C&CC temp hol sites.
Hopefully we should be in the area Paul and rustle up that BBQd ribeye I promised you a few years back, if your pitching up,in JT field? take a tow rope to get you out of the bog.   hugegrins hugegrins And a peg for your nose, for the moth balls.
Boaby
That's very unfair Boaby  hugegrins I have now extracted said vehicle from the 'bog' and am starting to get used to the smell of mothballs.  innocent

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Winchcombe
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:18 pm

I can smell the moth balls when the wind comes down from the north .
Pooooh
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:26 pm

Hopefully get to meet both of you. Not got itinerary sorted yet but we are going to Rempstone steam weekend over 8th, 9th and 10th (meeting up with my cousin to celebrate his 70th) and have had a look at C&CC temp hol sites for the week before and the week after. There seems to be several to choose from around your area.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:16 am

Paulmold wrote:Hopefully get to meet both of you. Not got itinerary sorted yet but we are going to Rempstone steam weekend over 8th, 9th and 10th (meeting up with my cousin to celebrate his 70th) and have had a look at C&CC temp hol sites for the week before and the week after. There seems to be several to choose from around your area.
Plenty dotted about the country side Paul, let me know ,so I can have a look for you.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Convoys of vans heading out this morning, one or two A/S vans one Broadway EK  and a white 59 Warwick I think it was, hope you all had a nice visit to Bridlington 
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:41 pm

Working on the garage roof this lunchtime and what looked like a 02 Clubman going by on the Marton road Bridlington 
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Mother's Day events up at Sewerby hall has brought out the vans today, to many Autosleepers to mention ,had a wave from a 08 Nuevo and  a 10 reg Warwick.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by burlingtonboaby Sun May 29, 2016 11:46 am

burlingtonboaby wrote:Convoys of vans heading out this morning, one or two A/S vans one Broadway EK  and a white 59 Warwick I think it was, hope you all had a nice visit to Bridlington 
Boaby
Dozens of vans heading for the coast this weekend, many of them are Autosleepers, the old guy with his dog waving at you, isn't looney tunes, its me with my white beard cut back .
Happy bank holiday weekend, weather not bad, breezy north easterly ,cloud cover with sunny intervals17 degrees .traffic heavy on the coast road.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down