The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rienza Question

3 posters

Go down

Rienza Question Empty Rienza Question

Post by Dave 418 Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:41 pm

scratch head As mentioned elsewhere we now are the proud owners of a Rienza. I have had lots of advise about this van from other users, many thanks.
I am now asking the forum in general as this may be common to other vans. On the ceiling in the bathroom, next to the door is a strange fitting. It is oval in shape and swivels under spring pressure. think_smiley_46  As it is about six inches away from the wall I cant see it being a hanging thing.
I know it is a bit of a long shot and photos would help. To get photos off my camera via my laptop and windows 8.1 is an ongoing nightmare to be sorted later.
 The Rienza is a big step up from the Duetto and we are eager to try it out. Pity the last owner took the coat hooks and soap dispenser. tap_fingers
Dave 418
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : Rienza
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

Rienza Question Empty Re: Rienza Question

Post by roli Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Dave use a USB lead from your camera to the laptop.  Open File Manager in Windows and you should notice the camera there as an extra drive with say an E: or F: depending on what you have coupled to the laptop.
Click on the drive and find which folder contains the photos, when you have found the photos drag them on the the laptop into pictures

If the camera has Bluetooth you could set up a link between the two and then do as above

There are instructions on the forum for getting the pictures off the pc to the forum

Best of Luck
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Homer2 Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Hello Dave

It's to prop the door open on the bathroom cabinet - had me guessing for a while too.
Homer2
Homer2

Male

Member Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave 418 Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:54 am

:rolleye0013:  Well I thought it would have a really clever purpose that only Autosleepers could invent . I must dash out and try this clever devise.
The Rienza has some very odd ideas compared to the Duetto we had. The 240 sockets are in strange places. One behind the drivers seat, one behind the passenger seat and one in the TV cupboard. There are no coat hooks any were to hang wet coats.
 I really like the van for its layout and storage but I am doing some sussing and boggling about things to add or alter. I cant wait to get out and try it on site. We have to go back to Norfolk on the 8th of February so we are thinking of staying out for a few nights.
Hopefully one of the better features will be the heater cold .
Dave 418
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 69

Back to top Go down