The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suitable bike rack for new Bourton model

2 posters

Go down

Suitable bike rack for new Bourton model Empty Suitable bike rack for new Bourton model

Post by bailey-polo Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:06 am

Can anyone suggest a suitable bike rack (2 cycles)for a Autosleepers Bourton. I have been looking at a Fiamma catalogue but not sure which model would best suit as it will possibly obstruct the rear window.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bailey-polo
bailey-polo

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : auto sleeper
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Suitable bike rack for new Bourton model Empty Re: Suitable bike rack for new Bourton model

Post by Liam Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:25 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.
From a driving perspective, I would suggest you will not see a lot via your rear window anyway - I find the wing mirrors and the permanent feed rear view camera (I presume you are having the Premium pack fitted) provide sufficient coverage of whats happening behind you on the road. 
I believe the Fiamma Pro C is designed for fitting under windows - as in your case but of course it will still be in your line of sight whilst washing the dishes!
As for fitting - I would suggest you get your dealer to fit it as it is important that it is anchored securely without causing any damage to the rear of you motor home and possibly impacting on any warranty claim. 
I think you will find other Bourton owners within the forum have written on this topic - so worth a search.
Good luck.
Liam
Liam
Liam
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Suitable bike rack for new Bourton model Empty Re: Suitable bike rack for new Bourton model

Post by bailey-polo Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 am

Thanks Liam
I will be having the bike rack fitted by the dealer, but just wanted some comments on the various types available. My main concern was whether it would impact on window operation.
I will now take a look at the Fiamma Pro C on-line.
Thanks Again
Mike
bailey-polo
bailey-polo

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : auto sleeper
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down