The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No power to the Truma CP+ Contol Panel - Help

5 posters

Go down

No power to the Truma CP+ Contol Panel - Help Empty No power to the Truma CP+ Contol Panel - Help

Post by Dun Cruising Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:36 am

Good morning everyone and thanks for helping.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We have an Auto-sleeper Winchcombe 2014, it is a beautiful motorhome and up until now has been wonderful.  This week the Control Panel (Truma CP+) for the heating and hot water (located just below the tv cupboard next to the Fridge) has decided not to play, on seeking help from Truma, Auto-sleeper, Mercedes, local caravan engineers etc., they tell me that it SOUNDS like there is no power to the unit and to check the fuses, well has anyone tried to check the fuses?  My fingers are so sore and there are 3 fuse boxes in the Winchcombe that I have found so far.  Mercedes (being very helpful) now tell me there is a useful little tool to remove fuses. SCREAM.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My request is has anyone else met with this problem and if "yes", what was the cause?

Thank you once again for your help and time.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Angela
Dun Cruising
Dun Cruising

Female

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Winchcombe
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

No power to the Truma CP+ Contol Panel - Help Empty Re: No power to the Truma CP+ Contol Panel - Help

Post by Gromit Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:55 am

Sorry I can't help Angela, but if it cheers you up at all I love your little Welshie pup.

Peter #1 is good with electrics. He may well be able to help when he sees your post.

Dave
Gromit
Gromit
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

No power to the Truma CP+ Contol Panel - Help Empty Re: No power to the Truma CP+ Contol Panel - Help

Post by Chrissie Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Watching with interest as we have the Burford!
Chrissie
Chrissie

Female

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Burford Duo

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOUGHLIN Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:36 pm

Can't help with your Truma problem but I bought a set of blade fuses which covers most sizes needed and also includes the Puller for easy extraction. The yellow thing in this Ebay listing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOUGHLIN Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Have you checked the fuses in the actual Truma unit? There are 2, 1x12v and 1x230v. The manual shows where with a trouble shooting guide. Good luck.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Dun Cruising Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:27 pm

PLOUGHLIN wrote:Have you checked the fuses in the actual Truma unit? There are 2, 1x12v and 1x230v. The manual shows where with a trouble shooting guide. Good luck.
Tried that today after your message, no luck. Pooh and other bad words.

Thank you so much for your interest and time we really appreciate it.
Angela
Dun Cruising
Dun Cruising

Female

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Winchcombe

Back to top Go down

Post by PennyandDerek Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Been there with our '58 Nuevo ES.

No green light on the control panel of our Ultraheat, and all of the fuses OK, meant I was lookin at a failure of the 10v transformer on the contoller PCB.
I realise there have been some fundamental changes in the intervening years............keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Derek
PennyandDerek
PennyandDerek
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES Lowline
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down