The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teleco Teleplus X2 Antenna

3 posters

Go down

Teleco Teleplus X2 Antenna Empty Teleco Teleplus X2 Antenna

Post by CC Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:38 am

Trying to locate information about the Teleco Teleplus X2 Antennae as fitted to our Nuevo by way of a PDF manual I can download or view? just trying to figure out changing or selecting polarisation (horizontal or vertical selection) also rotating to the desired direction, so if anyone can either run me through this or point me to a manual that would be very helpful as I've never used a setup like this before & a search of the web has thrown up virtually nothing which is surprising scratch head

Thanks

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Teleco Teleplus X2 Antenna Empty Teleplus x2 aerial

Post by murph Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:02 am

Hi CC
These aerials are sold by CAK Tanks telephone 0844 414 2425 they may be able to help, but be warned you sometimes have to try several times to get them, but be persistant.
murph
murph

Male

Member Age : 86
Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire EK,ES.

Back to top Go down

Teleco Teleplus X2 Antenna Empty Re: Teleco Teleplus X2 Antenna

Post by deckie Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:40 am

Hi CC,

Not sure if this is what you are looking for (but what the hell hugegrins )

http://www.scan-terieur.com/assets/files/Teleco%20Antenna%20Manuals/Teleplus%20X2_39%20ING%203_08.pdf

Brian
deckie
deckie
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Thanks Murph & Thanks deckie up!

Not sure how you found that PDF Brian? I looked and looked, gave up in the end hugegrins

The diagrams do kind of explain but still a little confused, the AS handbook states it's fitted with a Teleco Teleplus X2 but I note there appears to be a fold out winding handle at the base? Can others with a Teleplus confirm if there's is like this?

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by deckie Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Glad to be of help CC,

Surprise myself sometimes (one in the eye for the Grandkids hugegrins life in the old boy yet !!)

Brian
deckie
deckie
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

Back to top Go down

Teleco Teleplus X2 Antenna Empty teleplus aerial

Post by murph Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi CC
My stratus 530 directional aerial has a plastic winding handle, a rather poor affair with silly weak plastic swivel pins, with a the wire from the aerial coming out alongside it, it sounds rather like yours so you may have a stratos rather than the teleplus, unless of course teleplus have altered the design. Looking at the C.A.K. tanks catalogue the teleplus looks like it is marked with the name on the underside, but my stratos is only marked on the amplifier box inside the wardrobe. On a previous van fitted with the same aerial one pin broke, and I had to drill it and replace the plastic pin with a piece of wire . Do read my comment under what aerial are you using elsewhere on the forum, it may enlighten you on a few things I have recently discovered on mobile TV reception.
murph
murph

Male

Member Age : 86
Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire EK,ES.

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Thanks Murph, the Manual says the Nuevo is fitted with the Teleplus but I was aware that the booster on the cupboard wall is a Status branded unit, so it's possible the aerial could also be a Status shrugg hope not as I understand the Teleplus aerials are much better, but I don't suppose it matters so much now with the digital switchover being more widespread and stronger signals being transmitted anyway smile!

Male

Back to top Go down