The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadway EL drop down locker lights?

3 posters

Go down

Broadway EL drop down locker lights? Empty Broadway EL drop down locker lights?

Post by CC Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:01 am

Hi all... Noticed for the first time yesterday that the corner drop down lockers (wine cupboard & book case) in our Broadway end lounge Have internally fitted LED down lights... These look more like an after thought to me so don't think they are fitted by AutoSleepers as standard but of course I could well be wrong? Can anyone confirm? The lights have a switch so when the lockers are dropped the light is activated then deactivated when shut again.

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Broadway EL drop down locker lights? Empty Re: Broadway EL drop down locker lights?

Post by PLOUGHLIN Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:49 am

Before I bought my Gloucester,I looked at an end lounge model (?). It had auto lights in the drop down corner cupboards, so standard I think.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Broadway EL drop down locker lights? Empty Re: Broadway EL drop down locker lights?

Post by Backtrax Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi CC
We have same vehicle model, and yes mine also fitted with drop down lights in corner units. As well as the open/close switch there is also a switch on the light unit itself so you can switch them off permanently if you wish.
BTW how did you get on with the TV bracket and have you sourced a decent vent cover for the microwave area vent?
Backtrax
Backtrax

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo 2010

Back to top Go down