The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More money than sense.

3 posters

Go down

More money than sense. Empty More money than sense.

Post by m8form8 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:30 am

This motor home ownership stuff does make me wonder why some people buy them. There is one down the road from us not an AS but a majestic on this occasion that has not been out the drive in 5 years. I just do not understand people parting with so much money then not using something. So many seem to be garden ornaments and it makes me wonder where do these people get the money from?  Seems to me that they have more money than sense confused3  it's a funny old world.
m8form8
m8form8

Male

Member Age : 65
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

Back to top Go down

More money than sense. Empty Re: More money than sense.

Post by Shuggiegreen Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:54 pm

m8forum. That is the same with lots of things we also have a static caravan not an inexpensive thing to buy and site fees are high but all around us there are lovely statics and we never see anyone near them.I also like classic cars but the number that sit in garages and boats are even worse and never move would amaze you.Folk spend there money on lots of things that never seem to get used but it helps make the money go around.
Shuggiegreen
Shuggiegreen

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL
Vehicle Year : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by m8form8 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Yes your right, it just amazes me some people have that much to waste wish i did although i do have a boat as well we do use it at least 3 months of the year. Brighton Marina where we live is full of boats that never go anywhere It just amazes me how people have the money to waste. Hey ho funny world we live in... confused3
m8form8
m8form8

Male

Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenman Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:39 pm

Some people spend a small fortune to fly across the world to exotic destinations then never leave the hotel one they've arrived.  It wouldn't be what I'd do if I could afford it but at least it keeps them away from me for a while.  Perhaps they think we're the odd ones for going off on mini adventures in a tin box.Whistle1
Greenman
Greenman

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Executive
Vehicle Year : 2001

Back to top Go down