The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Gaslow refillable in Europe ?

3 posters

Go down

Using Gaslow refillable in Europe ? Empty Using Gaslow refillable in Europe ?

Post by yammy Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi

I have just replaced my gas bottles with 2 x 6kg Gaslow system.

I was given the option of either having the filler point accessed from out side of the van which was the easiest method (ie like filling up with petrol) or having the filler point on a bracket inside the gas locker which meant you had to open the gas locker door to refill the bottles. They advised having the refill point inside the locker as this meant no holes would be drilled unnecessarily on the outside of the van and you could remove the system if you wanted to transfer the complete unit to another van if you sold it.

My main concern is that when i was talking to another MH'er, they said that some stations (here and in Europe) may not allow you to fill up if it means having to open a locker door to refill.

Can anyone advise me who has travelled here or abroad has had a problem and do you have to have the access point outside the locker door ?

Thank you

cheers Rob
yammy
yammy

Male

Member Age : 62
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK LP TB
Vehicle Year : 2022

Back to top Go down

Using Gaslow refillable in Europe ? Empty Re: Using Gaslow refillable in Europe ?

Post by Peter Brown Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peter

Peter #1
Peter Brown
Peter Brown
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Using Gaslow refillable in Europe ? Empty Re: Using Gaslow refillable in Europe ?

Post by yammy Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Peter Brown wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peter
Thank you Peter, just had a good read, hmmm .... i hope i dont have any problems when i come to fill !! I have an app on my phone called "FillLPG" which tells me where i can go ti fill.

Rob
yammy
yammy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:26 pm

I mounted my fill point inside the gas locker and to date have had no issues over filling my GasIt cylinder at Service Stations, Dealers or Gas Distributors.
Regarding use in mainland Europe just make sure you have the appropriate countries pump adaptor with you. These can be found on the Gaslow or GasIt web sites.
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by yammy Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:45 am

roli wrote:I mounted my fill point inside the gas locker and to date have had no issues over filling my GasIt cylinder at Service Stations, Dealers or Gas Distributors.
Regarding use in mainland Europe just make sure you have the appropriate countries pump adaptor with you. These can be found on the Gaslow or GasIt web sites.
Thanx for that, good to hear, just contated my local station and they dont have a problem either so good news so far. Cheers
Rob.
yammy
yammy

Male

Back to top Go down