The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bench seating depth in Broadway EKSBLP ?

3 posters

Go down

Bench seating depth in Broadway EKSBLP ? Empty Bench seating depth in Broadway EKSBLP ?

Post by Quilter Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Please can anyone tell me how deep the seat cushions and seat back cushions are on the (2014) Broadway EK SB LP model ?

I have a set of loose covers I made for our current Swift van and want to know if they will fit the Broadway we are due to collect in early May.  The length and width measurements are in the brochure but not the depth.

Thanks
Quilter
Quilter
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK TB LP
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Bench seating depth in Broadway EKSBLP ? Empty Re: Bench seating depth in Broadway EKSBLP ?

Post by Bad Penny Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:53 am

HI Quilter.
I take it you mean Broadway EK TB LP. I have just measured our 2014 cushions for you and they are 203mm or 8inch thick seat cushions and 153mm or 6inch thick back rest cushions. 

Good luck with your new m/h and have a happy time in it.

Regards The Bad Penny.
Bad Penny
Bad Penny
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : Ex Broadway owner
Vehicle Year : 2014 mod

Back to top Go down

Bench seating depth in Broadway EKSBLP ? Empty Re: Bench seating depth in Broadway EKSBLP ?

Post by Quilter Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:13 am

Many thanks Penny...that's just what I wanted to hear. I think the existing covers will fit without too much tweaking.
We're away in the old van at the moment and treating it as if it was made of eggshells. I wish we could have taken delivery of the new one before this planned trip but not long to wait now.
Thanks again,
Quilter
Quilter
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK TB LP
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Bench seating depth in Broadway EKSBLP ? Empty BROADWAY CUSHIONS

Post by COMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:44 am

I don't know whether this add anything useful but I have just measured the lounge cushions in my 2012 Broadway FB and they are 15 cm thick. Owned our Broadway for 15 months and we are still thrilled.....hope you enjoy your new van.
COMA
COMA

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down