The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appologies for delays in posting stickers

Go down

Appologies for delays in posting stickers Empty Appologies for delays in posting stickers

Post by Admin Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:05 am

This is a quick notice to advise that any merchandise or stickers orders outstanding have now been processed.

I have been away and or returning have encountered a number of personal problems which has kept me absent from the forum.

Any members that have kindly donated in my absence please accept my sincerest thanks, your support is valued greatly!

I have many emails and PM's which I'm currently working through, and will do my utmost to personally respond to each one.

** Please note: I'm unable to answer Auto-Sleeper related & forum related query's directly **

If you have questions about any functions of the forum please post these in the "Forum Related Questions" area of the Site Related Forum
where other members may be able to help you, or a member of staff.

If your questions are regarding Auto-Sleeper vehicles then again post in the relevant Auto-Sleeper areas of the forum.
This site is not run by the actual company called Auto-Sleepers but instead independently by owners and enthusiasts of Auto-Sleepers.

Kind Regards

Admin.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

Back to top Go down